What's new

Which of these is airtime?

Which of these is airtime?

• The feeling of coming out of your seat.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The butterfly feeling in your stomach. (willy-lift!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of both.

• First option occasionally accumpanied with second option.

• Total voters

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
kir said:
But I just don't get a willy-lift on swinging ships!

I always get a willy-lift when swinging (just thought I'd add that to UC's "when quoting goes wrong" list) :p

It's the change between the backwards direction and moving forwards, it's the shift of forces from forwards to backwards (and vice-versa). To get it, sit up straight, and try with your head in various backwards angled positions, or even exagerating the swing by tilting your head back at the swings zenith.

I chose a combination of both because I usually get the "Willy-lift" on airtime hills, depending on how intense they are. It was pretty much a tie between the combination of both and selection 1 occasionally accompanied by selection 2.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, for me, I always get the willy-lift going whenever I experience airtime. Floating out of your seat can sometimes happen, but not always.

So, yeah, I voted for Willy-Lift.

A

Anonymous

Fool said:
The combination of both, really. Although, What I class as intense airtime is the horrible gut feeling that really seems to tug at your intestines.
i think that it is when you come out of your seat because it maks me scraqm like made like when im on detonatour

A

Anonymous

I know you'll all annoy me for this but it's partly my fault, what's IMO (Lain said it, i'm a bit confused!) P.S sorry for being a bit off-topic!

jayjay

Giga Poster
^In my opinion

I've always got willy lift off rides but I've either never experienced airtime (hmph, yeah right) or I have but havn't noticed anything.