What's new

Which member of Girls Aloud would you date?

Which one?

• Cheryl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarah

• Nicola

• Nadine

• Kimberley

• I would take each one of them as I am such a player, and hog them for myself!

• Ugh! Why did Mushy make this poll? I don't like the look of them!

• Give me Boyzone anyday!

• Sugarbabes FTW!

• Total voters

Dave

CF Legend
Just a quick question. Why is Cheryl's picture better than the others, can't get a good look at the others.
But my favour is Nicola then Cheryl, now here come the jokes about gingers :p

Actually, I may have changed my mind. I looked up a picture of Nicola that you could actually see what she looks like, and she's actually very good looking.

So, Cheryl and Nicola.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I say Cheryl because she is the hottest girl in the band...
Though saying that, Kimberly has some cracking fish-lips and I'd love them chowing down on my cock.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Stay by the phone Cheryl, 50% of the members of Coasterforce would give you one.

I wouldn't be surprised if Girls Aloud are running a similar poll about us when they're sitting around backstage shaving each others' vajayjays or whatever else girl bands get up to.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I wouldn't take Nicola, as she is my brothers GF's cousin...thats just gross.

I wouldn't take Cheryl, although she is fit as, beacuse she looks old in my eyes :p Well...maybe I will take her :wink:

But I would take all the others...perferably at the same time...with my camera....*cough*...

Slash

Giga Poster
gavin said:
Stay by the phone Cheryl, 50% of the members of Coasterforce would give you one.

I wouldn't be surprised if Girls Aloud are running a similar poll about us when they're sitting around backstage shaving each others' vajayjays or whatever else girl bands get up to.

Of course they are, we're all studs, who wouldn't want a 2000 person gangbang? (apart from the girls in CF)

Patrick

Hyper Poster
My order.

Cheryl- Gorgeous body and beautiful face.
Nadine - Great body and she's really pretty too but she isn't as good looking as Cheryl.

Sarah - She's just your average girl really.

Nicola - Eww. Ginger and she's ugly too.
Kimberly - Eww. Disgusting face and those horrible lips.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
I must be gay or something, or maybe you all have really bad taste, because they don't even pass my paper bag test. :roll: