What's new

Whats next for Southport Pleasureland?

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
a already got next to adventure play park next to model railway village. also its a big site it would be a very big mini golf
i dont know you know this infusion from southport it was called traumitizer so i doubt that

its already done that :)

1) Please do not double post. It makes for an unneccessarily large amount of scrolling for very little page content. As an extension of this, please don't triple post either. Use the Edit button if you have more to say, and it's possible to put multiple quotes into one post.

2) Please put some more effort into writing proper English. Capitalization and punctuations are your best friends. Not everybody can have a firm grasp of the language and its intricacies, but everyone can at least try.

Both of these (and some other stuff) are required by the site rules: http://forums.coasterforce.com/threads/coasterforce-rules-updated-march-17.23298/

Have a nice day!

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
Almost as picky as 28DaysLater i see. these websites are very similar and ones about themeparks and the other urban exploration?

Last edited:

Will

Strata Poster
1e6

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Almost as picky as 28DaysLater i see. these websites are very similar and ones about themeparks and the other urban exploration?

Yeah, it's almost like writing coherently is something you need to do all over the place in order to be taken seriously. If you write like you never learned the rules of the language, people will automatically make assumptions about your ability to learn those rules. Your message will be lost because people will spend more time trying to decipher what you were saying, than reflecting over its content. @gavin probably has a whole motivational speech about writing correctly if you need more.

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
Yeah, it's almost like writing coherently is something you need to do all over the place in order to be taken seriously. If you write like you never learned the rules of the language, people will automatically make assumptions about your ability to learn those rules. Your message will be lost because people will spend more time trying to decipher what you were saying, than reflecting over its content. @gavin probably has a whole motivational speech about writing correctly if you need more.
Yeah i understand that but its really strange not just the layout everything is the same on the website and everyone acts the same.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah i understand that but its really strange not just the layout everything is the same on the website and everyone acts the same.

It's called "common etiquette" for a reason. ;)

Also, that layout thing is probably because both forums are created using the same software. It's like two different companies driving around in the same model of car. It's not like they each built a car from the ground up and it ended up identical, they just coincidentally decided to purchase the same product from a third-party supplier. We don't have the know-how to code our own forum software, much like most companies don't build their own cars, so instead we purchased a ready-made solution from somebody else. It's a little more complicated than that, but that's the gist of it.