What's new

Whats next for Southport Pleasureland?

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
Southport pleasureland needs a new coaster so badly and a pinfari aint doing the trick as your key coaster.

Southport pleasureland used to well not major park but not small having ride cyclone woodie, and a new vekoma slc (traumatizer now infusion at blackpool)
i would like them to get a small woodie or a vekoma family or boomerang, i doubt knightmare is coming the trains are in the middle of the abanadoned zoo section but knowing pleasure land they will go the same way as the dragon flyer train.

Ideas?

Will

Strata Poster
Some Wacky Worms and Big Apples will come and go; perhaps there'll be some kind of steel mouse if we're very lucky.

I'd expect no more from that site than every other small coastal UK park.

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
Some Wacky Worms and Big Apples will come and go; perhaps there'll be some kind of steel mouse if we're very lucky.

I'd expect no more from that site than every other small coastal UK park.
yea pleasureland is more like a pier than a proper amusement park, only if cyclone stayed :(

Peet

Giga Poster
Yep the demolition of the Cyclone was a real tragic waste, it could still be running today as part of New Pleasureland.
The removal of King Solomon's Mines with the intention to save and preserve it has also ironically resulted in the loss of a rare ride that might otherwise still be running.
Knightmare would have been a really good acquisition for the park, sad that it didn't work out.

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
it wont unlike Camelot there is a legal obligation that it must be a leisure center
Yep the demolition of the Cyclone was a real tragic waste, it could still be running today as part of New Pleasureland.
The removal of King Solomon's Mines with the intention to save and preserve it has also ironically resulted in the loss of a rare ride that might otherwise still be running.
Knightmare would have been a really good acquisition for the park, sad that it didn't work out.
yea i would of thought they would got something from pleasure island but shame they did not

rob666

Hyper Poster
it wont unlike Camelot there is a legal obligation that it must be a leisure center
No, but the area planning is for recreation.
Could easily be turned into a lawn area...I was going to say with Euro money, but then again...the clock is ticking there isn't it

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
No, but the area planning is for recreation.
Could easily be turned into a lawn area...I was going to say with Euro money, but then again...the clock is ticking there isn't it
we have to many of them!

They can't really force someone to do bussiness there or can they?

*looks at Spreepark*
yea it has to be some sort of leisure could be a field but i doubt that

MOD EDIT: Do not double post. Also, please put some more effort into proper writing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

Strata Poster
^
They're less than 50 miles from one of the best zoos in Europe. I don't see that one floating.

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
Last edited by a moderator:

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
i dont know you know this infusion from southport it was called traumitizer so i doubt that
f7ed1314a82af07369bad7139314ca07.jpg