What's new

What time do you usually fall asleep?

Snoo

The Legend
Depends on when I get home from work and what time I have to wake up the next day.

Normally, around 1-2am. But it varies from 11pm-4am as does my schedule.

Jer

Strata Poster
Usually between 12 and 2. Sometimes later, it really depends on what i'm doing, who i'm with, and what i'm doing the next day.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Usually I go to bed between 11pm-midnight on a school night and whenever I feel like at the weekends.

Tbh, I go to bed when I'm tired. I hate laying in bed unable to drop off. I'd rather lounge on the sofa watching telly or reading than feel frustrated at lack of dropping offage.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ian said:
Usually I go to bed between 11pm-midnight on a school night and whenever I feel like at the weekends.

Tbh, I go to bed when I'm tired. I hate laying in bed unable to drop off. I'd rather lounge on the sofa watching telly or reading than feel frustrated at lack of dropping offage.

This really... :)

thx

Mega Poster
It depends when I have to wake up. If it's in the morning, say 8am I usually go around 01ish, if I don't have anything early next day, it's usually between 02:30-04. If I'm not feeling sleepy then I just watch tv or read pointless things online until I'm tired enough

kimahri

CF Legend
Jason Voorhees said:
I went to bed at 5am last night, but normally I go to bed about 12.

OI REBLEEEEEEE!

I go to be about half 11 - midnight on weeknights. Buggerif ah nah what time I actually get to sleep.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Now you youngins make me feel REALLY old :shock:

I can't manage much past 10pm, after that my conscious starts to fade...