What's new

What is your top 10 to do list?

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
1. T Express - Who doesn't want to ride it?
2. Boulder Dash - All I have heard from Snoo, EastCoasterGeneral, and a slew of other members is how good it is.
3. Goliath(Walabi World) - This ride looks like an airtime monster with some nice twists and turns.
4. Bizarro(SFNE) - Same story as BDash.
5. Hollywood Dream - It's a ride that looks very fun with a unique setting.
6. Blue Fire - I would like to see how it stacks up to Maverick.
7. Dragon Khan - A ride I have always wanted to ride. It has an awesome layout.
8. Speed Monster - Another ride I have always wanted to ride. I like the terrain aspect of it as well.
9. Lakeside Cyclone - I'm a sucker for nostalgia, and I want to take a spin on it.
10. Anaconda(Gold Reef City) - Another unique ride that I have always wanted to ride.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
1. Prowler - Worlds of Fun: This jumped to the top of my to-do list so fast it's not even funny after seeing a video of it on YouTube. The ride looks absolutely NUTS. Fast-paced, loads of airtime, kind of reminiscent of Boulder Dash in a way. I really hope I'm not overhyping this and it is really that good. It also shares a name with my favorite Iron Maiden song. :D

2. The Beast - King's Island: Man, I almost forgot about the beast. Incredibly long, goes through the woods, can't see a damn thing at night. Looks like an awesome ride.

3. Dania Beach Hurricane - Boomers Dania: Yet another fantastic looking woodie, I've heard a lot of good things about it. Too bad it's so far out of the way.

4. Mindbender - Six Flags Over Georgia: A lot of Schwarzkopf rides are getting very old, and after seeing what parks seem to like to do with older rides (GASM and BBW for instance), I'd kind of like to hit some of the more interesting ones before they die. MB seems like the best Schwarz looper out there and SFoG overall looks like a good park.

5. Rip Ride Rockit - Universal Studios Orlando: Unique and fun-looking little coaster with the cool non-inverting loop and a lot of interesting twists and helices. Plus, you can choose whatever song you want while riding.

6. Cheetah Hunt: Three launches, twisty bit over the water, some nice drops into tunnels, it looks pretty amazing if you ask me.

7. The Patriot - Worlds of Fun: Another invert that looks pretty good. Probably better than Montu, but still. It's also quite a nice paint scheme, one of my favorites on a B&M.

8. Superman Krypton Coaster - Six Flags Fiesta Texas: For a B&M invert it's got a surprisingly unique and fun-looking layout. And it's in one of the nicest-looking Six Flags parks in the chain.

9. Tennessee Tornado - Dollywood: Because I want to ride an Arrow looper that doesn't suck before I die.

10. Lakeside Cyclone - Lakeside Park: I want to see the cool retro station more than anything, although I've heard the ride is pretty fun too.

I don't really have a top ten list but here are some I can think of right off the bat.

Boulder Dash- It looks amazing AND people could stop making fun of me, haha.

T-Express- Similar to Toro which is an amazing coaster, so what is there to not want about it?

Bizarro- Obviously I'm talking about the New England one.. It looks great and is meant to be one of the best steel coasters around.

Goliath- Not the B&M ones, but the Intamin one. I've always liked the looks of it even before I became a proper enthusiast, so I have to ride it one day.

Goliath SFOG- Not because I think the ride looks good but because if I rode it I wil have done every B&M hyper in North America, which would be awesome.

Ultimate- I hear it's like Beast and Beast is amazing. Also, it's meant to beat you up, and a coaster that can beat you up and still be fun = <3

Nemesis- To see if it's as good as people say (besides Ben)

Balder- Any Intamin Plug n' Play is something I want to ride.

Blue Fire- Looks really good.. Does a lot and seems to be a pretty long coaster. Plus launches rock.

That's all I can think of right now.

Snoo

The Legend
Pieman.. you are about spot on for what those rides are, minus the few I haven't been on. While Beast isn't the greatest ride.. that night ride.. as everyone who rode it during the CF Live this year can attest to.. is an AMAZING ride. <3

Naemuti

Mega Poster
SnooSnoo said:
Pieman.. you are about spot on for what those rides are, minus the few I haven't been on. While Beast isn't the greatest ride.. that night ride.. as everyone who rode it during the CF Live this year can attest to.. is an AMAZING ride. <3

Looking forward to quite a few trips for the next few years, then. :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
SnooSnoo said:
He speaks the truth! That ride at night it truly incredible.

Amazingly I managed to cross off an awful lot of coasters that I wanted to ride on the CF-Live this summer, however there are a few that still remain outstanding:

Piraten/Kawasemi/Mega-Lite/Fly Over Mediterranean: The mega-lites look great and I can't wait to ride one.

Goliath (Walibi World): From what I've heard it's a pretty good coaster, so I'd like to ride it.

T-Express: Duh!

Tatsu: Looks very fun and I've heard great things about it.

There are many, many more, but I don't really know where to stop.

Jer

Strata Poster
I can dream right? I dont know when/if i'll ever get to ride these. They are in no specific order.

Boulder Dash: hearing Jerry, and everyone talk about it has really just gotten me so excited over riding this, I hope to get to it next year.

Mystery Mine: I love the themeing and the ride looks like a blast too, ever since it opened I've wanted to get over to it. Hopefully I'll get to it by 2012.

Piraten: for a while I forgot this existed until I watched a POV on Youtube, it looks like a blast, it looks like a lot of airtime, I dont know if I'll ever get to this one.

Griffon: As with the ones before, the scenery looks awesome, and the ride looks like a blast, especially the drop. Don't know when i'll get to this one

Bizzaro: Isn't it obvious? hopefully by next year

X2: Last time I was at SFMM it was a 3hour wait, and I only saw 2 trains on the course the entire time, This was before it was renovated by S&S, so I can assume it's gotten better. I really hope to get back to Cali one day and wait for the ride.

Manta: I love flying coasters, and this one just looks awesome, especially the queue.

Balder: If it's anything like El Toro it should be awesome, but alas I dont think I'll ever get to this one.

Pretty much those 8 for now.

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
Jer said:
X2: Last time I was at SFMM it was a 3hour wait, and I only saw 2 trains on the course the entire time, This was before it was renovated by S&S, so I can assume it's gotten better. I really hope to get back to Cali one day and wait for the ride.

It still only runs two trains (occasionally they'll even switch to one). The line sucks but it's worth it, especially if you're visiting from out-of-town.

Jer

Strata Poster
^No I ment we saw 2 trains running the track. once when we came in, and a second time at the top of vipers lift hill. Thats it.

RCF

Strata Poster
Boulder Dash

Bizarro
X2
Tatsu
T Express
Balder
Any Intamin Mega-Lite
Storm Runner
Blue Fire
Nemesis

There are more just I can't think of them at the current moment.

Mr. X

Roller Poster
From the similar thread that just closed:
Other than number 1, these are in no particular order. I just am numbering them so I don't do something stupid and go over.

1) El Toro
2) Boulder Dash
3) Bizarro (SFNE of course)
4) blue fire Megacoaster
5) Thunderhead
6) New Texas Giant
7) Expedition GeForce
8) T Express
9) X2
10) Balder

Diamondback and the Voyage would have been on the list except (barring unforeseen circumstances) I'm actually going to be riding them this year.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^I REALLY want to ride The Ultimate.

I like this topic, as I enjoy looking through people's lists of WANT and realising how superior I am. Sorry, by "superior", I mean "lucky".

Without including any coasters I should be riding this year (Goliath, Troy, Katun), some others I really want to try are:

Eejanaika - Because it's SPITED me twice now.
Mountain Flyer - Looks amazing
That "High Five" woodie in China
Blue Fire
Hades
Kumba
Montu
Florida in general really
Tower of Terror? in South Africa
Abismo - SPITED again
Any Togo pipeline coaster

Naemuti

Mega Poster
I feel like mentioning that the Fireball coaster at Happy Valley and Mountain Flyer at Knight Valley look REALLY amazing. It's a shame they're so far away, but I don't feel like putting them in my top 10 because there isn't a realistic chance of me getting over there.

Coastermaniac94

Mega Poster
gavin said:

I like this topic, as I enjoy looking through people's lists of WANT and realising how superior I am. Sorry, by "superior", I mean "lucky".

Without including any coasters I should be riding this year (Goliath, Troy, Katun), some others I really want to try are:

Eejanaika - Because it's SPITED me twice now.
Mountain Flyer - Looks amazing
That "High Five" woodie in China
Blue Fire
Hades
Kumba
Montu
Florida in general really
Tower of Terror? in South Africa
Abismo - SPITED again
Any Togo pipeline coaster
that reminds me Oakwood I wanna go so badly and ride Speed, Megafobia and Hydro(I think its called that) especially MF as it appears to be one of the best Uk woodies if not the best

Ben

CF Legend
gavin said:

You haven't been on The Ultimate...?

What the HELL is wrong with you?

And I just feel like saying I'm riding Fireball and Mountain Flyer in August <3

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Nope, haven't been to Lightwater. May try for the Live this year, but see how it goes.

If all goes to plan, I'll be LIVING an hour from Mountain Flyer in a couple of years anyway, so ner.

Jake

Strata Poster
Ben said:
gavin said:

You haven't been on The Ultimate...?

What the HELL is wrong with you?

If he still hasn't been by summer we'll go back. If we've got to go to that dump Flamingo Land we might as well make it worth the effort <3.

Nic

Strata Poster
gavin said:
^Nope, haven't been to Lightwater. May try for the Live this year, but see how it goes.
OMG you're coming to the live. If you like it or not. You are!

Oh, and Jake, shhhhhh. FlaMINGEo is FAB <3