What's new

What do you like doing while waiting in lines for roller coasters?

kneehowguys

Roller Poster
Edit: Converted all text to black, for some reason you'd posted a load of it in white! Now we can read it. :p

For me it's mostly just pratting around on my phone or with my camera. If I'm with other people I'll chat to them. I'm quite easily entertained watching the world go by, so rarely struggled to pass the time. I do have a few basic games (think, block break type ones) on my phone, which can come in handy if it's a particularly bad one.

Thank you! I will try to figure out the text color issue. Currently trying to see if it has something to do with using high contrast mode and Microsoft edge together.

kneehowguys

Roller Poster
Sorry but I'm a bit disgusted by the idea of the wheelchair honestly... Why would you want to use one if you can perfectly walk and stand... I'm all but a white knight and can be supportive of some idea's other might find controversial, but acting as if you are disabled, while you're not, is just disrespectfull.
That aside! No feuds held!
fat-crane-man-1-438101.jpg

Fine. It's not me but I thought it's a funny pic

Last edited:

kneehowguys

Roller Poster
Well, uhhh, tell these ideas to my top 2 coasters as of now. It won't work!

However, when I AM allowed to have my phone in line, I usually just browse Twitter, Snapchat, or even Discord sometimes. Either that or talk to my friends/family.

Ah in general, are phones/tablets not allowed in lines? I vaguely recall last time I went to an amusement park 10 + years ago playing on a Gameboy and it being no problem.

kneehowguys

Roller Poster
Sorry but I'm a bit disgusted by the idea of the wheelchair honestly... Why would you want to use one if you can perfectly walk and stand... I'm all but a white knight and can be supportive of some idea's other might find controversial, but acting as if you are disabled, while you're not, is just disrespectfull.
That aside! No feuds held!

I'd think foldable chairs can work (Has the same effect as the above but you're not mocking annyone). You have a lot of these camping type chairs/tripods which aren't larger than an A4 (so easily placeable in a backpack)
I actually just like talking to my friends when I'm with them and enjoying themeing and stuff. But I can understand that themeing-wise not all parks are so nice to look at. Reading books might be a good idea?

Right so I have this professor who is pretty fat/old, not yet obese but getting there and he rides some sort of thing that is halfway wheelchair halfway slow indoor motorbike. It has a simple name - forgetting it.

Fat guys with bad knees - walking stick or cane is a godsend

lachlan

Mega Poster
They do have benches in some queues in China.

Ah in general, are phones/tablets not allowed in lines? I vaguely recall last time I went to an amusement park 10 + years ago playing on a Gameboy and it being no problem.
Almost all parks allow anything in line as long as it's properly secured/put in a bin when boarding. Off the top of my head some rides at Universal Studios (Revenge of the Mummy, Battlestar Galactica, Rip Ride Rockit etc) and now Steel Vengeance have metal detectors so all electronic devices must be put in a locker.

Does the park offer a disabled pass? If you can qualify then it's better than carrying a camping seat/navigating a wheelchair through the queue