What's new

Walibi Rhone-Alps | Air Boat | Zamperla Nebulaz

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
I thought this was worth noting as Zamperla have deputed there new flat ride 'Nebulaz' (not sure if this is what the ride model will be called) at Coney Island NY.

The ride looks fun if not that intense, however there's something quite attractive and pleasing on the eye about this ride - and think it's got good potential too for theming.

Last edited:

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
This ride's mere movement fascinates me enough to continue following its hopeful spread! At other parks, I could see this ride's structure adorned with steampunk or western style theming - imagine the tower as a huge steam pipe, with the arm connectors being large gears; or rather, a large barrel flanked by spinning wooden wheels. I'd love for this to come to a park near me, as it would certainly pique my interest.

Us3rmane

Mega Poster
Yes the name will be Air Boat, it will be located in the Bayou sub-area of the Festival City area.
According to the map it will replace the dodgems, because on the website it shows that it's located there
chrome_2020-01-11_16-07-06.png

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Yes the name will be Air Boat, it will be located in the Bayou sub-area of the Festival City area.
According to the map it will replace the dodgems, because on the website it shows that it's located there
View attachment 7602
Out of interest, are there any walk-through videos of Walibi Rhone-Alpes' Voodoo Quarter? It seems like an interesting area.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I get thrills from watching it :p (Probably more than you'd get from riding it)
To be fair, these are actually really great. @Snoo and I were really impressed by the one at IAAPA. Great pops of airtime and a very disorienting ride with the other cars flying past you constantly. For me, preferable to an Air Race!