What's new

Walibi Rhône-Alpes | Mystic | Gerstlauer Infinity

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Ugh, bellends. Why not just release the whole thing?

Agree this is much frustrating. To try and explain, this too short teaser was shown as part of the 'Advent Calendar' of the park (you have that Brits and Americans too right?) showing new upcoming concepts bits by bits. You can follow the whole ongoing thing there: https://fcld.me/hub/993915370695615/canvas_mobile/?actionId=9640620

In more recent posts we learned more about the theming of the upcoming Infinity Coaster:

x1mKs58.jpg

aWxkhla.jpg

(My rough translation) 'Isolated from the colourful pandemonium of Festival City, a semi-disused shack in the swamp serves as a lair for a pretty particular marabout ; beware when entering the station... a collective mermerising is under preparation!'

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Oooh now that's an interesting theme! It could definitely be a really cool station if it's done right, especially with the lighting.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Voodoo is an underrated theme.

Although people usually get offended by it, I think that's an american thing. Glad to see such solid ideas for the station, love the candle branch and the exciting use of colours (jars).

Lofty

CF Legend
Ok. I am living for this, won't lie.

Voodoo is an underrated theme.

Although people usually get offended by it, I think that's an american thing. Glad to see such solid ideas for the station, love the candle branch and the exciting use of colours (jars).
Surprisingly, it's a universal thing - remember Voodoo Mansion at Oakwood..? ;)

JoshC.

Strata Poster
If it turns out like that (which I feel pretty confident it will - Walibi seem pretty damn good with turning their concept arts into reality), then that's going to be one beautiful station!