What's new

Waldameer - 5/17/2009

Snoo

The Legend
Well I decided to finally break my coaster drought and whore up a chilly day at Waldameer. The drive felt forever from my house, but it was only a small little hour.. ew.

We got there at about 4pm and arrived to.. maybe.. 20 cars in the parking lot.. I was in shock. I couldn't wait to get in and bitch slap me some RFII.

First up was RFII, of course, where else?

f120681acb28.jpg

EPIC long lines.. lol

Rode it 3x before we ventured off.

a64bc5bfc1ac.jpg

New ride credit that isn't a credit and has a crappy name!

02714d88414d.jpg

Yum.

4729a2a33c11.jpg

From the top of XScream.

After just chilling around for a bit, we made our way over to XScream. I rode it in every seat, all the way around.. and didn't even have to get up.

f2de6ba36ff3.jpg

Met this lovely ride op during my XScream whoreage and managed to squeak out a facebook name.. LOL.. and wow do I need to shave.

Overall:

Ravine Flyer II: x9 (front, back, middle.. with no wait.)
XScream: x24 (most I've ever ridden anything in 1 day.. with 14 straight re-rides.)
MegaVortex: x1

It was a chilled day, and I didn't rush at all.. and it isn't bad considering we were there for 3 hours. I can't wait to go back. Plus I walked away with a RFII hoodie and a sticker! haha

-Snoo

Ollie

CF Legend
You're so lucky to have the park so empty. I'd know what I'd ride all day if Thorpe was like that. :p

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Absolutely Delicious - with a
icon_censored.gif
ing capitol D!
Can't believe you rode Xscream so many times. It's still my favorite drop tower (thanks to you), but I don't think I could give up all those rides on RFII to drop that many times. :lol:

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Smooth moves Snoo! ;)

I wish I could get back to Waldameer for Ravine Flyer, it was just a pile of dirt back in 07!