What's new

VooDoDe's Dev Topic - Eurofighter! (WIP)

VooDoDe

Roller Poster
Hey! It seems everyone here has a place they post all of their NL rides, so here is my development topic. I haven't had NoLimits for very long, so don't expect anything here to be amazing, but of course tell me what you like and what I can improve on.

41171.png

This is one of my first big projects in NL. It is a 170 ft. tall hypercoaster with a very unique, almost inverting drop. The first part has fast, forceful turns mixed in with airtime hills. Much of the latter part of the ride is low to the ground turns, right above a small lake.

41169.png

Overview

41170.png

The first drop

41171.png

View from the top of the lift hill about to enter the drop.

41172.png

First part of the ride

41173.png

The twisted second half. Yes, I know that last turn is very tight, I will be fixing it soon.

As you can see, everything is done except for trees and supports. And sorry about the rough terrain, I haven't figured out how to use the terraformer yet, so all hills were made in the normal editor.

Thanks for looking. I will also be starting some new projects soon.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Re: VooDoDe's Dev Topic

I like the layout. It's unique, but seems like something that Intamin would do. I can't tell whether it's smooth or not from the screenshots, but it looks promising.

VooDoDe

Roller Poster
Re: VooDoDe's Dev Topic

^Thanks.

I have started supporting the ride. Pretty much all the supports are custom so far, but that will probably change soon. :L
41207.png

41208.png

41210.png

41209.png

The drop seems kind of undersupported to me, what do you think?

aliman

Mega Poster
Re: VooDoDe's Dev Topic-New track download!

It's great! with the exception of a few jolts, it's perfect. Keep up the good work!

VooDoDe

Roller Poster

Thanks! Unfortunately with school and everything I have had no time lately to really work on anything, and NoLimits is pretty much at the bottom of my priority list. Maybe I can work on something during a holiday or something, but until then, peace out everyone.

VooDoDe

Roller Poster

Well our family just bought a new laptop (our old one was a piece of ****,) and while it is no certainly gaming computer, it seems to run NoLimits well. So I decided to start a new project, a Eurofighter...

42413.png

42414.png

Please note, while the layout is complete it is in its early stages and the layout may change as I iron out the numerous pumps/jerks. And yes, that is a launch. : )
Thoughts?