What's new

Volcano Smoke Rings Spark UFO Talk

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
Quite stupid how big of a deal they made of this to be honest. The situation was that Volcano's smoke ring over the weekend happened to have hung around in the air a lot longer then normal and kept rising. (Likely because of no wind.) But people were stupid enough to think it was a UFO and it even made the local news which is even more ridiculous.

Here's the link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLUlTQBQeg

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
LOL. Idiots. It is coming up to the Roswell UFO incident anniversary as well, probably puts the hillbillies minds in overdrive.

jokerman

Giga Poster
You can tell that the people they are getting the information from are a bit stupid, because on the website they mention in the news, the woman who tookk the footage has written:
Smoke usually looks smokey

Uneducated people annoy me.

Ben

CF Legend
See, this is how dull Kings Dominion is, you have to make up things to entertain yourself.

A

Anonymous

Saw this on AOL the other day, pretty dumb. And that lady said she thought it was a sign from God...about what?

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^Easy. God wanted to tell her:
"Hot air rises up. Do I have to demonstrate it for you?"

wash

Mega Poster
Fine, go ahead and laugh at the situation if you think that will save you. Those that want to approach this seriously, I suggest we journey to Virginia and pledge our allegiance to our new, circular overlord...

Mike

Giga Poster
It kinda looks like a small tear in the sky, Truman Show style!
It's a conspiracy I tells ya! :shiftyeyes:

monkeyonatable

Mega Poster
THIS PROVES THAT ALIENS WERE ALSO BEHIND THE CLOSING OF SON OF BEAST! IT IS SO SIMPLE, THE ALIENS WERE OVER AT KINGS ISLAND (sabotaging SOB), THEN THEY DECIDED THAT ONE COASTER WASNT ENOUGH, SO THEY CAME OVER TO KINGS DOMINION TO SCREW WITH ANOTHER COASTER WHEN THEY WERE COT IN THE ACT! 0X

RCF

Strata Poster
monkeyonatable said:
THIS PROVES THAT ALIENS WERE ALSO BEHIND THE CLOSING OF SON OF BEAST! IT IS SO SIMPLE, THE ALIENS WERE OVER AT KINGS ISLAND (sabotaging SOB), THEN THEY DECIDED THAT ONE COASTER WASNT ENOUGH, SO THEY CAME OVER TO KINGS DOMINION TO SCREW WITH ANOTHER COASTER WHEN THEY WERE COT IN THE ACT! 0X

OMG I THINK WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!! CALL IN THE MILITARY!!!!! Virginia's not for lovers, it's for rednecks. Trust me, only states worse than VA are Arkansas and West Virginia.