What's new

US Live June 13-15 KK, HW, DW, and Carowinds!

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Hixee said:
Well considering the only thing they've added since my trip six years ago is an inverted Boomerang, I don't think I can be bothered to make the trip to be honest... :lol:

ok. I've been looking for a good excuse to head down there so i figured i'd ask.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Bit of an update...

Hixee and myself have been going over some details, and to help us get a firmer grip on price to help everyone out, we are setting a deadline to sign up for the entire trip for MARCH 31.

If you don't sign up, you are more than welcome to join on individual days. Shortly after sign up, we will have a small deposit due for those attending the entire trip, with the rest of the money being due as we get closer to the trip. Those joining on individual days will obviously be paying for their own ways there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Just as an additional note to Tom's post, to sign up simply post in this topic that you're confirmed. Unfortunately the sign-up pages don't work at the moment, so this is the best we've got.

See the first post for details of the trip, and the current list of confirmed attendees. We'll only add you to the list when you've posted below! :lol:

Oh, and I'm definitely coming.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I have booked tickets to the US and I'm there during the live. I'm gonna talk with Kyle and Dillon (few of you would have met them before) and see if they wanna do any of these parks on any of these dates. However, if you're on a tight schedule and only going to be spending a few hours at each, hard to say how it'll work.

I'd like to do Kentucky Kingdom and Dollywood this summer, and I wouldn't pass up Holiday World.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think we're planning pretty full days at both Dollywood and Carowinds, but probably more like half days at Kentucky Kingdom and Holiday World.

Snoo

The Legend
You know I'm in. And yeah, that does seem like the plan but having been at both parks, half days at KK and HW won't kill you. :)

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Just a bump, deadline to commit is next Thursday, March 31! Please reply in the topic if you are interested in going! Full pricing breakdown will be given when numbers are confirmed.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
So the official sign up ends tomorrow, this does not restrict people from meeting up for a few days here and there at all, just know the hotels, car, etc go for those signed up and you have full ability to meet us at any and all parks.

Edward M

Strata Poster
Sorry to dig up an old topic, but I really think I could make Dollywood or Carowinds. Will be at a cousin's graduation in NC and am going to try to make it to at least one (or both). So put me down as a maybe. If I do go, I'll definitely just drive to the park myself and meet you guys.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I was actually going to post in here, as I have gone off site and been booking with everyone so we have everything set. It is happening and anyone wanting to meet up is encouraged to. So Edward, please PM me and we can talk more in detail.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Bump

Please let me know if you are going to be meeting us at either KK or Dollywood. We are working on some potential exciting things.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
So we are less than a week out, a bit of news to update.

KENTUCKY KINGDOM ERT!

We will be entering the park 30 minutes before opening and have access to Storm Chaser during that time. The park has been wonderful and also offered us front of the line passes for our entire time there as well!

Please let me know if you are planning on meeting up with us for this amazing opportunity. An entire train to ourselves for 30 minutes, sounds like a great way to start the Live!