What's new

Upsdell - Intamin Hyper (Complete - Download page 7).

Error

Strata Poster
I'm liking this and becoming more jealous of this with every update.

Keep up the awesome.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
More supporting...

IntaminHyper9.png

Xpress

Strata Poster
Uncle Arly said:
That. And the fact I know how to take a good screenshot!

Hmm... I see no definitive subject (I.E.) train, and no rule of 3rds being used. However, there is sufficient lighting to portray the picture.. :p

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Xpress said:
Uncle Arly said:
That. And the fact I know how to take a good screenshot!

Hmm... I see no definitive subject (I.E.) train, and no rule of 3rds being used. However, there is sufficient lighting to portray the picture.. :p

People have seen the train, so why make a distraction in the picture when I want to show the track and supporting?

Erm, it's not actual photography. So you don't need to get all technical. All I said was I can take a good screenshot.

Before you start giving out advice, make sure yours are upto scratch.

Anyway...download please people.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Uncle Arly said:

Oakay, few things:

A lot of the elements didn't have proper bankings, and there was always a lateral force in them. The first hill after the drop had a -1.7 spike.

A lof of the pullouts weren't constant, and got high force, then low force, then went back up again before exiting the pullup. Also, the turnaround after the airtime hill didn't have a proper exit to it, so it went down to 1.3 then back up to 4.8.

Also, I knew it! :p The exit into the brakes didn't have a leadout. It just stopped suddenly.

8/10

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Even in real photography, rule of thirds doesn't need to be used. Also, you seem to really like the ride a lot for all the problems it had.

Pros:

Great layout
The hills were smooth
Great pace
Outstanding supports

Cons:

A few wobbles
The brakes weren't set right
The station and brakes have a strange arrangement, and are very tight

Even though it does have it's cons, it's still an outstanding ride. I'm impressed.

9/10

Xpress

Strata Poster
Uncle Arly said:
Xpress said:
People have seen the train, so why make a distraction in the picture when I want to show the track and supporting?

It wouldn't be a distraction, it would add a subject, making the picture more attractive.

Oh, yeah, sorry, I was rushed.

Loads of joyous airtime all over the place. A lot of fast paced elements too, and the supports looked good. A lot of nice low elements too, which added some more thrills to the ride. Also, that 50% inverting dive loop was pretty interesting, albeit seemed a bit out of place on a hyper coaster :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I really liked this.

Good Points
-Mostly smooth layout
-Very well paced and it flowed really nicely
-Colours and supports were good

Bad Points
-There were a few jerks and pumps in the track, but they we're that bad really
-The brakes were a bit messed up

Overall this ride was great. I liked the dive-loop thing, even if it wasn't what you'd normally expect on a hyper coaster. I also really liked the big, fast turns after the larger drops, they were great. Part of me thinks that there might have been potential for a bit more, however it was really well built and I wouldn't want to compromise that for a longer layout.

Well done! 8/10

Brookes

Giga Poster
Pretty good coaster overall.

Good:

Nice layout
Great colour scheme
Good supporting
Mostly smooth

Bad:

Some bumps and jerks
Some things were shaped a bit weirdly
Layout could have been longer

I think it was a good coaster with a good layout and some cool elements. I agree with Xpress about the trackwork though where there is a quick change of force which needs to be smoother.

8/10