What's new

Upsdell - Intamin Hyper (Complete - Download page 7).

Error

Strata Poster
rollerdude said:
don't listen to xpress.

Quoted. For Truth.

Support column looks like something to a bridge, so it looks pretty damn strong. I don't give a damn about the gaps, because you're still using the program better then the original designers intended.

Impressive work, man. Keep it going.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Xpress said:
YOU LAZY **** !!! How dare you use someone elses awesome support making talent for your own ride.

Yeah, I just stole Leighton's support structure. :roll: No, I asked him to build it for my ride, and he agreed to.

Xpress said:
And also, I see gaps. That is why I said 3Ds would look better because I know support connections have gaps between then when they're made like that ;)

Yes, but it's better than you could do using the in-game supports, so I smell jealousy.

He's one of the best, if not the best support builders on CF, so I think for what he has built we can forgive him a few gaps, which everyone else can see past. If you don't like it, piss off out of my topic.

Anyway...Thank you for all the comments guys, I really appreciate them. And tks, I'll have a play with the colours.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Uncle Arly said:
Yes, but it's better than you could do using the in-game supports, so I smell jealousy.

He's one of the best, if not the best support builders on CF, so I think for what he has built we can forgive him a few gaps, which everyone else can see past. If you don't like it, piss off out of my topic.

Do you really want to turn this into a support build off? Because i'll gladly do it.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Xpress said:
Uncle Arly said:

Do you really want to turn this into a support build off? Because i'll gladly do it.

Isn't up to me, since it's Leighton's. But either way, yeah, he's better than you. End of. Stop spamming my topic please.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
IntaminHyper4.png

Yes, I know, not a usual element seen on a hyper, I fancied something different.

Also, changed the layout slightly, added in a extra airtime hill and a double up.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I like it. It reminds me of a K'nex coaster I saw a while back. I want to see the double up though.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
rollerdude said:
I like it. It reminds me of a K'nex coaster I saw a while back. I want to see the double up though.

Double-up.png

It's quite drawn out as it still has a lot of speed, and after the first up section it has to go into the brake run so is banked.

Xpress

Strata Poster
I don't see a leadout going into the breaks.

Also, how does that pullup into the turn section ride? It looks like it's pumpy.

Brookes

Giga Poster
^I know what Xpress means, I think he is saying on that pic where there is a drop then a pull up that looks banked and a turn, the bottom of the drop/pull up looks like it'll have a bump.

Xpress

Strata Poster
I don't really see the relevancy of putting that crossbeam there without a track connection on it.. :?

Leighton

Mega Poster
Because it will transfer the loading between the two supports, and it will ensure the track is not put into unnecessary tension.

It is quite an effective structure as it is, maybe Ash hasn't got to putting a connection in yet.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Leighton said:
Because it will transfer the loading between the two supports, and it will ensure the track is not put into unnecessary tension.

It is quite an effective structure as it is, maybe Ash hasn't got to putting a connection in yet.

Yeah, I know it can transfer the loads, but so can a properly built support structure. I say make it unique and ditch that crossbeam. :D