What's new

"Unknown" - Vekoma Stingray for Suzhou Giant Wheel

Nick

Mega Poster
Ahh another Small but Cool coaster. On one of the early concept artworks for this park, you can see a layout of a Zamperla Volare. So i reckon the park designers were gonna go for a Volare, but then saw this by vekoma and thought... 'that looks 100 times better'

It probably has a similar footprint to a volare too. A wise decision by the park owners i think, it's unique, probably quite cheap but has a good visual impact.

Slash

Giga Poster
This is the only coaster thats being built where ive though "That looks terrible"

It looks crap but it may turn out good, you never know. Then again its Vekoma...

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Slash said:
This is the only coaster thats being built where ive though "That looks terrible"

It looks crap but it may turn out good, you never know. Then again its Vekoma...
Don't knock it until you've tried it. The old "flying dutchman" coasters were actually pretty good. They rattled around a bit like most other Vekoma coasters, but they were nowhere near as uncomfortable.

Some of the elements on this may be unpleasant, but it won't necessarily be lethal just because it's a Vekoma.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Exactly.

Wait 'till you get on Air.

:lol:

A

Anonymous

TESTING!!!

p22644_652.jpg

From RCDB

Looks really cool!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think that looks great. It will certainly be a different sort of experience to the other flyers out there.

A

Anonymous

^ The new train design put's the zero-car in the back, the good thing with this is that it holds up the floor of the last row, so that they don't have to have the floor fixed to the seats as earlier models.

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah, I thought that when I watched the video, looks kinda boring if you ask me, the half loop up looks really quiete forceful though!