What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

Strata Poster
My ride is nice and smooth, the track is complete, I have one problem though... the second corscrew it very wonkey, will anyone be able to fix this? I've tried all I could and anly made it worse.

marauderv22080427204615xj8.png

It may look fine from the screen. But it's pumpy as all hell.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Jer, if you send me a PM with the track I'll try to help.

kimahri

CF Legend
No need for the environment anymore, I got one that I'm happy. Some more of the supports have been done including the launch support fix.

embodimentofscarletdeviqh9.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Good lord Kim. That's way redder than I was expecting.

Surely it makes the ride impossible to ride (if that makes sense!) :D

A

Anonymous

Looking kewl kimahri, and creepy xD.

Supports are done! (just to add, it was really boring making them). Now for the scenery, this coaster is done by tomorrow.

nolimitssimulator200804wq3.jpg

nolimitssimulator200804ue4.jpg

nolimitssimulator200804np2.jpg

nolimitssimulator200804fs4.jpg

Please comment if you find anything odd (colors, banks..) because, even being really hard to make, I want this to be very accurate =)!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I agree. It seems a bit pale, not vibrant enough.

I think the purple is good though.

kimahri

CF Legend
Thanks lasta.
Btw your ride looks pretty good. I hate doing supports.

For your track colour try this.

R: 102
G: 255
B: 0

Should be good

or you could just use true green

R,B: 0
G: 255

A

Anonymous

Try:
R:95
G:190
B:105
for the green

and
R:120
G:30
B:70
for the supports.

At least that's what I got from the construction pictures of goliath.

kimahri

CF Legend
Gah, Supporting is annoying and tedious. How did you do it in Phear and that other one? loefet?

embodimentofscarletdevivn5.jpg

Just that over bank then another curve and the curve after the roll and the final airtime hills left.

A

Anonymous

I made a 3ds template for where all the nodes should be placed for Phear, it really speeded up the build. But on Purple Interstate I just used patience and judging by eye.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Supporting is only half the fun :p

Speaking of supporting, I've just about finished the supports on Fusion:

fusion2ky5.png

Since I had originally planned for this to be a mine themed ride, I had colored the supports that rust red-ish color, and made the 3Ds footers already, so I can't change the colors. I'm not wanting to go back and spend another two hours on making those footers the correct size again.

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
lastadolkg, the only thing I would say is that the top of your lift hill and transition into drop looks a little bit sharp. If you look at the photo Hixee posted, I think on the real ride the highest support is at about the highest point of the lift, whereas your track goes up a fair bit higher, and seems to make the apex a bit sharp. You might consider flattening it a bit if you want it to be utterly perfect. The rest looks excellent, I really am being a super-pedant!

A

Anonymous

What do you think of this scenery ppl? I copied nearly all out of pictures (actually the whole coaster was built based on pictures).

nolimitssimulator200804gy5.jpg

Btw, thanks for the suggestions of coloring guys, some, like plain green and other too dark ones did'nt work out, but I'm still working on the colors, maybe the supports are final.

Editted: TarkaTrax, thanks for the comment. I will try to flatten it a little, but it's not that sharp, I'll check also POV videos. And the highest support isn't in the highest bit of the track, it goes up a bit, but not much, however my highest support was kind of wrong, so I changed it.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
lastadolkg, that looks really good and very accurate, especially if you've never ridden or seen the ride in person, well done!

And for me...Please note, the supports you can see are only for colour testing.

Intaminmega-080429012813000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.