What's new

UncleArly's Development Thread.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Re: UncleArly - 'Sharabha' B&M Floorless Coaster. UPLOADED!

cD71bf2.jpg

PLEASE READ BEFORE RIDING: Ensure you are riding in the tracks preferred environment, 'Sharabha' to ensure you have the best possible ride experience.

"In Sanskrit literature, Sharabha is initially described as an animal that roared and scared other animals in the hills and forest areas. Similies compare warriors to Sharabha. In the later epic Mahabharata, this form of Sharabha was exaggerated as a lion-slaying monster with eight legs, eyes on the top; living in the forest and which ate raw flesh. It is also mentioned as residing on Mount Krauncha but not as a monster but as an ordinary beast along with lions and tigers on mount Gandhamandana"

"Sharabha, can clear a valley in one jump."

Unlike recent B&Ms, this floorless in untamed. Sharabha flies and jumps the valleys of Mount Gandhamandana with terrifying speed and agility. Prepare yourselves, this is not for the feint hearted.

Height: Lift Hill Height - 136ft Drop Height - 174ft

Speed: 69Mmph

Length: 3626.74ft

Credits: L Bosch - B&M Connectors and Footers. djd711 - Environment (Tweaked by myself) Tree Texture(s) - Kyle Sloane CS Park Pack - Benches and Lamps Testing & General help - GravityFlyersInc, Chukensky and countless others Promo Artwork - Chukensky

DOWNLOAD:​
https://www.mediafire.com/?ucdn4ujha5f36b3

Youtube Video:​
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsm2vf_hzP8[/youtube]

scw55

Hyper Poster

A Zero-G roll over another piece of track/path always gets me excited. I find that movement of an object always evokes something in me.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Sorry Ash! I downloaded this when you released it, but didn't get the chance to post here properly over the last couple of days.

Brilliant! The track was very smooth, pump-free and nicely shaped. The layout was great, I particularly liked the first drop and that final little zero-g roll. This coaster kinda reminded me of a cross between Hydra and The Dark Knight (SFNE), with the nice twisty bits and loops. I liked the colours, scenery and other details too.

Another fantastic track, well done!

I can't wait to see you get stuck into NL2. ;)

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster

Thank you.

It's a little bitter-sweet really as in all likelihood, that was my last track in NL1. It's been an amazing time and I'd like to thank everyone who has followed the progres of my tracks and given me both praise and improvements to make me a better builder. Whilst the NL part of this site is pretty quiet these days, it's where I started and where I learnt a hell of a lot so hopefully with NL2, it'll bring this area of CF back in acitivity :)

Speaking of NL2, I'm not sure if I'll be able to use it straight away, unless this **** if a laptop can handle it. I can't afford a new laptop, so unless it works on this, I won't be able to use it. :(

Intricks

Strata Poster
That. Looks. GORGEOUS!

XD

I cant wait to start uploading my lowly pieces of yuck as I claim them to be tracks.