Most Togos are not hotties.
fujiyama4.jpg

This one has an interesting colour scheme
Saint5.jpg

:emoji_scream:
IMG_1029.jpg

Ireeb

Mega Poster
I find that green-red Blue Fire just disgusting, I have seen it before. It's like they choose the two colors that match the least. An intense red and bright green. Why couldn't they go for red track and silver supports or something like that.
Also not a fan of the McDonalds style Flash at Lewa Adventure. With blue trains. Ew.
bd3c1106jw1ex8qw3zfc2j20f00qo0wd.jpg

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I find that green-red Blue Fire just disgusting, I have seen it before. It's like they choose the two colors that match the least. An intense red and bright green. Why couldn't they go for red track and silver supports or something like that.
Also not a fan of the McDonalds style Flash at Lewa Adventure. With blue trains. Ew.
bd3c1106jw1ex8qw3zfc2j20f00qo0wd.jpg

Red and yellow are China's colours. And what's wrong with McDonald's the ride? I'll admit though, the blue trains do not go and the whole coaster is not that asthetically pleasing.

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Red and yellow are China's colors. And what's wrong with McDonald's the ride? I have to admit, though, the blue trains do not go and the whole coaster is not that aesthetically pleasing.
There may be worse color schemes, but I still don't like the combination of red and yellow. It looks old and lacks elegance (especially the red looks faded already). Just because the colors are the colors of the Chinese flag, that doesn't mean you have to use them on a roller coaster...

TommyAlex

Mega Poster
I think any plain white coaster looks ugly really. Especially when the rust starts to show. On the contrary, I really like white wooden coasters, in fact I think it looks better than natural wood.

TommyAlex

Mega Poster
I think Volcano looks good as well. I actually really like the purple used for the supports, but weirdly, even though the volcano itself is obscured, I think it would look ugly if the volcano wasn't there.