What's new

Typos

Do you care if I make the occasional typo?

• No, who doesn't?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, "it makes you look like a spaz"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic

Strata Poster
If I, personally, make the occasional typo, do you care?

(I don't, this is just to make a point)

Pierre

Strata Poster
Haha its not just a typo though, its spelling 'happening' as HAPPING.

I merely thought I'd be polite (or as polite as a northerner can be) and point this out :p

Nic

Strata Poster
That's the thing though, Pierre, it wasn't polite. It also wasn't the first time you've been unnecessarily twattish of late.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Haha in what way? If you actually had a problem with me would it not have been best to mention it to me rather than set up a childish poll?

This stinks of over-reaction to be honest :)

Nic

Strata Poster
And going out of your way to MSN someone to take the piss out of something they wrote a fortnight ago isn't? Hmmmmm.

Pierre

Strata Poster
What? haha hold on...

I don't read the coastery sections of this site much, Ian posted an update in said topic which hoofed it to the top so its the first time I seen the image with the word "HAPPING" on it.

I could have posted it in the forum if I really wanted to be twattish, to highlight your "spazzy" typos in front of the whole community, but I decided to tell you on MSN, calling you a spaz for it in a joking manner... You decided to bring it out publically for some bizarre reason... I don't actually think you are a spaz for doing it so please forgive me for thinking you had a sense of humour.

Oh and when I told you, I typoed the typo spelling it HAAPING :lol: so yes everyone does typos, even the elite like myself, but I highlighted it to you in a joking manner and you've just gone overboard with it to be honest.

Nic

Strata Poster
Calling you a twat on here was taking it too far, but starting the poll in the first place wasn't. You claimed that "EVERYONE cares" if I make a typo. I disagree. We can't both be right, so I started this to find out who is. With hindsight, I should've risen above it and left you to your (what I believe to be daft) beliefs, rather than incorrectly dragging into the public arena.

Also, as I said, if you had mentioned it politely in passing, it wouldn't have been a problem, but you didn't.

Can someone please lock this before it gets even more childish please.

RCF

Strata Poster
I do make the occasional typo but that's why I check my reply to whatever before I post and I can usually tell when I do.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
****ing hell, this is a bit childish and over the top from both Vadge and Pierre!

Pierre, it is chidlish to take the piss out of a typo and Vadge, this topic is well OTT.

For the record, as long as the general gist is understood and it's not a frequent occurrence, then typos are acceptable on here.

Now I've picked both of your toys off the floor, I've placed them back in your respective prams.

Status
Not open for further replies.