• Stealth

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • TTD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

So What shall you choose??

Top thrill dragster CP or Stealth Thorpe Park?

A

Anonymous

Oviosly top thrill dragster, stealth is no where near as good, if anything it should be accelerator which is better.

Ben

CF Legend
TTD has the better launch.

As Top Hats pretty much stink, for me the whole ride would be pinned on the launch. Stealth's isn't that good a launch, so TTD's really must be better.

Richie

Hyper Poster
This poll is pretty unfair and pointless.

It's unfair because only a very few people have ridden both. It is also pointless because isn't a bit obvious TDD is going to win?
TTD is taller, faster and has lap bars.

I would go with TTD even though I havn't ridden either yet.

Sam

Giga Poster
Which is better Nemesis Inferno or Alpengiest?

--------------------------

Dragster..... obviously. Much, much better ride. Better launch, better theme, better atmosphere, better experiance, better ride.

stevewalsh

Roller Poster
Stealth, because its only 10 miles away (not 3000) and it cost me nothing to go ride it, and its fun, and has fater acceleration than TTD.

Mike

Giga Poster
^All in your own opinion mate.

I will say Top Thrill Dragster. It looks more ominous and striking than Stealth..so TTD.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
TTD, obviously.

But, um, why did you choose TTD over KK for the poll? Surely if you're going to do an obvious comparison no contest poll, KK resembles Stealth much more.

Top Thrill Dragster, but I've heard Stealth is near as good. I just think that the faster the launch, the better, and TTD does 0-120 in a pretty decent amount of time. Not to mention the fact thst Stealth doesn't really make you feel like your face is being torn off (at least that's what I heard from someone).

supersion

Mega Poster
I would say that TTD is better... even though i havent ridden Stealth, top thrill dragster has a faster launch, its higher, so its sorta obvious. If they were the same size it would be a different story... but im a bit of a thrill seaker... so u kno.

Snoo

The Legend
I think like 3 people on here have taken the ride on both, so this poll isn't exactly the best ever. I know Ian prefers Stealth... I think... lol.

But, if I had a choice to pick one or the other, without any biased at all, the coaster enthusiast in me would pick the bigger + faster one, hence TTD.

Fi

Mega Poster
I haven't ridden either yet, so I'm going to vote for the logical winner - TTD, even though some people who have ridden both say stealth is better. I just can't get my head around the idea of the smaller version being better, but i guess you'd have to ride both to make an accurate judgement.

Mat

Hyper Poster
Once again another pointless poll but I will vote anyway :p

I would love to ride TTD and it is clearly much quicker, higher but the ACCELERATION is a bit slower than stealth. But the margin is so small that you probably don't realise it. But I still voe TTD!

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
Stealth's launch is more intense in terms of acceleration. How does it feel on TTD? I have no idea. My fave is TTD due to sheer of height and speed but I'm not going to vote because I rode only Stealth.

A

Anonymous

Lap bars or OTT restraints?
Original or smaller different clone?
Faster or slower?
400+ ft, or 200+ ft?

All these questions, and as much as I like stealth, and the acceleration is quicker than TTD, I' travel the 3000 miles to Cedar point, and queue the 3+ hours to ride such a unique coaster as TTD is.

Ben

CF Legend
SteveWalsh said:
It makes you feel your face is gonna fall off in the front seats! Thats a fact!

Lol. It really doesn't though. The only thing I felt was "Rita's launch is better".

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Of course TTD is going to win.

But the thing you guys must realize is that acceleration isn't everything to a launch, and that what speed you end up at also is a very dynamic factor.

Also, if you want to break it down into acceleration factors, you actually have a lot greater sense of acceleration on TTD as opposed to Stealth.

Granted, within the first second you are going about 1.8 mph faster on Stealth, but within the matter of the next second (2 seconds total), you'll be going 60 mph on TTD, a lot faster than on Stealth where you'd be going 39.75 mph.