• Love getting them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really that botherd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mackem Lad

Mega Poster
I love earning trophies - as you can see in my signature! :p

They entice you to do things that you wouldn't normally do in a game and thus increase the lifespan. It's also nice to see some recognition for your accomplishments in games.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Taylor fails.

I just focus on the gameplay at first, then move onto achievements when I'm done with that. I'm not all that fussed about them at all to be honest, however I do quite like the little thing popping up!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Hixee said:
Taylor fails.

To be fair though, that's I was expecting the topic to be, too. Saying that, I managed to read the first few posts and realised I was wrong, so yeah, I suppose she fails. The topic she thought she was answering would be a more interesting one actually.

Anyway, to answer the original question, no, I don't have any "achievements" for computer games. My life is obviously without goal or purpose.

thx

Mega Poster
I really play very little computer games, the only 'goals' I have is to increase the goals/game ratio in PES and to get as big as possible population in Simcity 4 (whenever I play that again...), that said I have agree with this
gavin said:
To be fair though, that's I was expecting the topic to be, too. Saying that, I managed to read the first few posts and realised I was wrong, so yeah, I suppose she fails. The topic she thought she was answering would be a more interesting one actually.