What's new

Toy Story Land for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
I know what Gazza means. I think it's the bold colour scheme and the unthemed supports, makes it look much more like something at a regular amusement park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
DB6OYTsWsAAAftE.jpg

DB6Oa-mWsAQ16ZL.jpg

source: bioreconstruct

Matt N

CF Legend
Looks good for a family ride! Is this using the Mack Megacoaster ride hardware like Manta, or is it going to be different? Because Wikipedia classes Manta as a Launch Coaster and this as a Family Launch Coaster.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^It definitely has a different train and restraint system to the other Mack Megas, and this one looks to be a lot tamer than Manta. Although it has the same track style and uses LSMs like other Mack launch coasters, I think this is a junior version.

My 1,000th post, woo hoo!

Last edited:

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, it's a +1 for whenever I go back I suppose, and it's better than seeing another RC Racer shoved in. That's about as glowing a response I have at the moment.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Looks better than Pony Express. Had to think of worst family coaster I could think of.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Matt N

CF Legend
I don't think it looks that bad. Sure, it looks worse than Manta. But this is a ride intended at young children and families, so you can't make it too extreme. For the children's market, I think it looks all right. And who knows, some of the smaller hills might even give minor moments of airtime!

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
It looks great for a family coaster.

The theming looks a bit minimal though. Honestly I think it looks on par with something Merlin would do.