What's new

Toverland | Fenix | B&M Wing Coaster

Lofty

CF Legend
So looks like they're potentially utilising the same tech as the wand experience in Diagon Alley?

Lofty

CF Legend
^ I know, and I've done that one - but this is very much more akin to Uni than their own by the looks of it. Especially in shop windows and such.

peep

CF Legend
Wow, it's looking fab. I think the Merlin area will look far better once the vegetation grows. A little sad I don't have a visit planned for this year now.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
It looks so pretty already! I'm really surprised at how well and quickly it's come together, especially after spending so long worrying it wouldn't be ready on time! Definitely something that needs to bed in a bit more with vegetation growing, etc.

Really looking forward to going through the area next Thursday! :D

d0m1n1c

Roller Poster
Wow. Everything about this is just beautiful. Toverland has moved so much higher on my list of parks to visit because of this. Thank you so much for the updates everyone.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Looks pretty good! Not sure if it looks like the best wing in Europe in terms of layout, but it definitely looks awesome!

Edward M

Strata Poster
I have to say, this looks like the best wing coaster beside Parrot Coaster. The POV looks properly intense and the overall theming and land look very solid.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Here is the full Toverland stream of the soft opening of the areas:-
Fenix doesn't have a pre-show. The whole transfer area is pitch black, and the final brake run doesn't have the nicest of views either. Here is a POV of the right side of Fēnix by Parkerlebnis.de - Freizeitpark-Magazin:-

Fluorineer

Mega Poster
Well, they pushed everything a little too much to open in time. Considering how pitch black and especially blank the transfer-track area is, it will definitely get something eventually, probably for 2019 then. Same with Port Laguna, where the show-stage is not ready yet and scheduled to open next year as well.

I guess it‘s okay for now as it allows for higher capacity during the opening weeks, but I gotta say that‘s quite a bummer.