What's new

''Tornado'' - Intamin spinning coaster for Bakken

A

Anonymous

^ I have to say that it looks really awesome, and now I really looking forward to go there this summer.

Lofty

CF Legend
Loving the colours!

This coaster does look really quiete interesting, hopefully more of them start to pop up as I lvoe them trains/cars!

Kebab

Giga Poster
I agree. Those banked turns is gonna make your world spin right round, baby, baby, right round. :p

Can't wait to see this in action now. :)

A

Anonymous

There are loads of images on: themeparkdenmark.dk

billede005.jpg

You can clearly see at least two MCBR's and it will also use the new dual chain type lift just like the Zac-spins and Fahrenheit. But it looks really twisty and nice...

Looks pretty different from the original layout, lower lift hill and a couple of MCBR:s, I'm hope that they have some boosters on the lift and MCBR so that the trains will go around the course. And we are definitely back to single car's.

peep

CF Legend
Wow, it is very orange. If it is inside a building though was it worth them making it bright? or do you think it is going to be well lit inside?

Ollie

CF Legend
Looks quite cool I guess. Not to sure on the colours though as it doesn't really look very 'tornado' like.

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Looks funky though! I like the track pushing out the side.

I'm guessing this will be "dark" in the way Winjas is, i.e. mostly themed and fairly well lit.

Is that a Splash Battle next to it? Hope it's warm when we get there :p.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hmm... looking good.

I like the way that it seems a bit more cartoony than some rides. I think it will work with the family style coaster much better.

It looks really good, I'm surprised!

Jools

Giga Poster
Great, so we're stuck with Saw and Mumbo Jumbo, they Mumbo Jumbo better look better than Saw turned out, both Anubis and this look better.

Ollie

CF Legend
WOW!. This is looking much better than I thought it would look. I didn't even know it was going to indoors at first.
I really like those cars. Although I usually dislike spinning cars that face inwards as I want to see the scenery and not the person sitting opposite me.
I'm not too keen on the OTSR either. But I'm sure it won't take too much away from the ride.

Unless it's the first inverting spinning coaster. :p