What's new

Top Thrill Dragster RCT3 Recreation

OfficialReplay

Roller Poster
I know there's NUMEROUS Recreations of TTD… i just wanted to throw mine out there as well.

Well, it's been 7 years since i've started this project.. lol, and i've finally got around to do it. I've started basics on it when I was 14, i'm 20 going on 21. & I can finally, finish this before the CoasterSeason begins. Since I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum for my MacBook, I restarted the project from scratch. There's a story behind me recreating this roller coaster.

Fellow CoasterForce member Snoo, actually influenced me.. a lot, got me into the Roller Coaster Community. i've always been a huge fan, just never really had anyone to share it with besides my brother & cousin. I was looking up Top Thrill Dragster recreations, and his video with "Stellar" by Incubus.. changed me. I couldn't stop listening to the song, or stop watching the video it was so intriguing. eventually I tried to create my own in RCT3.. I failed, it looked nothing like his.. Strata supports looked blah, and I couldn't find the right scenery. & i've never rode the coaster until two years later.

After giving up for 7 years losing my roller coaster tycoon files from before after switching to Apple, riding the Dragster over 25 times, and know most of the scenery from the back of my hand, I tried to give it another shot. Still with Snoo's recreation in mind. so I thought i'd need a little help.

So far, i've got the station..

I just need a bit of help with the signage.. any suggestions?

quick over view of the ride..

This is two days of work. it might take a while for me to finish.. as I want it to be as detailed as Snoo's recreation. it's just so great. lol, and I work at Comerica Park.. for those who don't know, the reigning AL Central Division Champs Detroit Tigers stadium.. :wink:

Update coming soon!

OfficialReplay

Roller Poster
Quick minor update, I won't finish this in time for the Coaster Season as it starts Saturday. :( but, I will be showing more pictures in due time I haven't really gotten around to make any major changed besides adding the water and things. I still need signage. :l