What's new

Top 5 - Most Airtime

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry for bumping this, but I have a question to ask UC: So many times, you've said about coasters X, Y or Z that "They don't have any air at all" (or something along those lines). What are your five most airtime-filled coasters?

Mine? I think I haven't even ridden five coasters with airtime hills. But I guess pre-ruining ThunderCoaster is way up there. Some place just below Balder, and a bit further above Piraten. Then I guess Stealth and Speed Monster take the two next (and last) spots for me.

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
1. El toro six flags Great Adventure
2.nitro six flags Great Adventure
3. intimidator 305, kings dominion
4.Apollo's Chariot, Busch Gardens Europe
5.superman ride of steel six flags America
[/i]

Jer

Strata Poster
1. El Toro - Six Flags Great Adventure
2. Phoenix - Knoebels
3. Nitro - Six Flags Great Adventure
4. Storm Runner - Hershey Park
5. Steel Force - Dorney Park

To quote Snoo, I need to ride more rides. At least next year i'll get to Boulder Dash and Bizzaro.

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
airtime coasters

1. Boulderdash - LC
2. El Toro - SFGAdv
3. Bizarro - SFNE
4. Nitro - SFGAdv
5. Cyclone - SFNE

.........atleast for what I've been on

s15c

Mega Poster
Haven't really been on many airtime coasters. I can certainly say that Magnum XL-200 had so many airtime hills that it got uncomfortable. I can organize a rather low quality list based on the 40 or so rides I've been on.

1.) Magnum XL-200 (as said, not so much good airtime but there was a whole lot of bad stuff)

2.) El Toro

3.) Nitro

4.) Maverick

5.) Blue Streak

Honestly, Blue Streak has some hardcore airtime. Also given that I didn't really have any other choice. Wildcat at Hershey was the alternative and that isn't exactly fun nor intense airtime. I know my coasters but I haven't exactly been a thrill seeker as long as the rest of you. Last year was really the first time I ever got into coasters bigtime.

Edit- On a side note, riding in the back seat on Comet at Hershey is sort of scary. Made me feel almost sick, actually.

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
s15c said:
I know my coasters but I haven't exactly been a thrill seeker as long as the rest of you. Last year was really the first time I ever got into coasters bigtime.

Same here, I have only been of about 35 coasters in my liftime, last year was really the first time I actually got into coasters, and now I now all the stuff: stats, rides, parks, etc after about 6/7 months of research and learning.

Within the next 15-20 (until I am about 35) years, I plan on about riding 400 new coasters.

Mike

Giga Poster
Hooray for list topics being brought back from nowhere!

1. Boulder Dash
2. Phoenix
3. Balder
4. Powder Keg
5. Raging Bull