What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lofty

CF Legend
dominoes said:
Have they? Ooops, I'll edit my comment then...
Making this one look as **** bad...

Anyway, love the video. I can't actually wait to ride it now to be honest. May <3

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
I spent quite a bit of time in The Swarm area yesterday at Thorpe, and I didn't see any fire effects yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the only fire effect in the area is that of the fire engine?

All other effects were working, including the 'burning' fire engine next to Depth Charge. I was incredibly impressed with the Premier Screaming event. The entrance bridge was littered with army-related objects, and the dome was very atmopsheric with spotlights, sound effects and dead bodies. Lost City's audio had been replaced with sounds of crackling fire, gunshots and air raid sirens, which I thought was excellent. And as previously mentioned, the fire-damaged roof of Burger King. I'm going to assume this is SWARM theming! ;)

This is all I can remember from the event, but I think they've done an excellent job on this one.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to lock this, simply because we have a lot of other topics that cover everything about it now it's open.

Status
Not open for further replies.