Saw x6
Inferno x2
Detty x3 (one re-ride)
Rocky Express x2 (re-ride)
Teacups
Fish (4 circuits)
Rush
Vortex

I think that sums it up pretty well actually. We could've done a lot more, but I'm not very good at whoring - it just makes me feel sick.

Arrived about 10:30 to find LOTS of people outside queueing for tickets etc and hundreds of cars. However, I don't know where everyone went, because inside the park seemed empty. Sara and I went for 2 goes on Saw. Biggest queue of the day was 10-15 mins. Other times it was practically walk-on. Did a few more rides before Chris joined us a bit later on. There were a couple of points where they had to stop Saw for a bit, as there were at least 2 'essential cleaning operations' required during the day. Apart from that it seemed to be running well. Oh, and there was very nearly another cleaning operation required after I made the mistake of going on teacups with Chris. Argh!

Only disappointment of the day was Canada Creek Railway closing... although it was testing later in the day, so might've re-opened. Its just hard to believe that there's still so many rides not up to scratch, even though they've had all winter to sort them out. Other closures were Stealth, Loggers, Slammer and banana boat.

Don't see any point in writing more. If you've got a burning question, then ask me.

Oh, apart from pointing out that my Saw count is now at 11... :D

peep

CF Legend
Vadge said:
Oh, and there was very nearly another cleaning operation required after I made the mistake of going on teacups with Chris. Argh!

Lol, yeah, never trust Chris on those type of rides :p

Sounds like you had a good day though.

Nic

Strata Poster
yes, Colossus was running all day. I had a headache from Saw and didn't feel like making it worse, so didn't bother to ride it.
Rapids was also running all day. We went to ride those, but the queue was massive, so didn't bother.