What are the worst:

Worst Wood
Worst Steel
Worst Overall
Worst Flat Ride
Worst Park and why is it your worst
Worst Ride for safety
Worst manufacturer
Worst ride in general (Coaster or flat ride)

Start the complaining... now.

Darren B

Giga Poster
Wood- Grand National
Steel- G-Force
Overall- Grand National
Flat- Any Pirate ship
Park- Thorpe Park (audience mainly, no complaints with the ride list)
Ride for safety- Colossus (thorpe) seatbelt strap attached to the OTSR came unbuckled on the heartline rolls (but that was most probably me not fastening it properly)
Manufacturer- Maurer Sohne (although all manufacturers have good & bad rides)
Worst of all- Grand National

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
Wood: Mean Streak
Steel: Raptor was ****ing tame.
Overall: Mean Streak
Flat Ride: Trabant
Park: Six Flags Great Adventure - Too many people, horrible prices and horrible layout
Ride for Safety - Either Hurricane or Gemini - Do you know what happens when someone grabs your wrist?
but especially Giant Dipper at Santa Cruz, It did not hold me in well at all.
Manufacturer - Maurer Sohne - Everything they build just sucks.
Worst of all - Mean Streak, that was the slowest most pathetic POS ever.

tribar

Mega Poster
Wood: Mean Streak (wasn't that bad of a ride but all of the other woodies ive been on are better)
Steel: Mantis
Overall: Mantis
Flat Ride: Can't think of one maybe something at a carnival
Worst park: Can't think of one
Ride for Safety: Can't think of one on this one either
Manufacturer: Any Arrow with harnesses any B&M Standup
Worst ride in general: Mantis

Error

Strata Poster
tribar said:
Wood: Mean Streak (WASN'T that bad of a ride BUT ALL of the OTHER woodies I'VE been on are better)
Steel: Mantis
Overall: Mantis
Flat Ride: Can't think of one maybe something at a carnival
Worst park: Can't think of one
Ride for Safety: Can't think of one on this one either
Manufacturer: Any Arrow with harnesses any B&M Standup
Worst ride in general: Mantis

6 years ago I would agree with you...luckily I've outside of the great lakes and found what good and crap is.

Where was I...oh yes...
Wood: Woodstock Express (Kings Island): It rattles you around so much, you can feel the cars shifting.
Steel: Big Dipper (Michigan's Adventure): It's like the devil made a torture device and turned it into a kid's ride.
Overall: Vortex (Kings Island): You keep riding it, thinking "Oh maybe it'll be good this time". Nope, never is.
Flat Ride: Enterprise (Any): They're not fun, in fact they're terrifying.
Worst Park: Overall I'd have to say Six Flags Great America, just because it was dull for me. And I worked there, too.
Ride for safety: Really? This is just a bad question honestly. You can't say everyone has had that "OMG I'M GONNA DIE" ride. In fact, most don't.
Manufacturer: Arrow based on the heartlining, or lack there of.
Worst Ride in General: This seems like another bad question, only answer is to repeat yourself.

TTDfan52

Mega Poster
Worst Wood: Mean Streak
Worst Steel: Iron Wolf
Worst Overall: Mean Streak
Worst Flat Ride: Revolution (SFGAm)
Worst Park and why is it your worst: I don't have a worst park. They're all fun.
Worst Ride for safety: I don't know.
Worst manufacturer: Arrow
Worst ride in general (Coaster or flat ride): Iron Wolf

Intricks

Strata Poster
Worst steel: Desperado
Worst wood: Mean Streak
Worst overall: Top Thrill Dragster. Rode it and it was an honest let down. Desperado may have hurt, but it at least was fun before it started hurting and while it hurt you.
Worst flat: Scramblers. Boring....i sleep on these if i am forced to ride them
Wost Park and why: Cedar Point. Expensive, snobby-ish crowd at worst, too many retarded ass fanboys at best. Ride ops are rude (i got told i dont have the proper body shape to ride Millennium Force one year....just call me fat you stupid ass C U Next Tuesday) and generally act like they dont want to be there.
Worst Ride for safety: Serial Thriller (Thunderhawk from GL) had its locking mechanism fail during my ride once, so Im going with Vekoma SLCs....**** em.
Worst Manufacturer: Intamin. Sure, they build big and forceful rides, but they usually end up killing themselves or injuring those on them. Which then requires a massive amount of money, and downtime as well, to fix and make it work right. Seriously, is it too much to ask that they get everything worked out before they decide to build the ride (Cheetah Hunt seems to be the beginning of a possible turnaround in their company.)?
Worst overall: Desperado...I honestly hate this ride with a passion. Manhattan Express is cakewalk and feels like a massage after that pos.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Naemuti

Mega Poster
Worst Wood: Thunderhawk at Dorney Park because it almost broke my neck.
Worst Steel:Primeval Whirl at Disney's Animal Kingdom is one of the most painful rides I've ever been on.
Worst Overall: Honestly, the honor still goes to Primeval Whirl, even with some really bad woodies in the running.
Worst Flat Ride: Astro Orbiter at the Magic Kingdom is a case of hurry up and wait to board an elevator, to hurry up and wait at the top, all for an incredibly short ride cycle of a ride that basically does nothing. Skaters and Diskos are painful as hell too.
Worst Park and why is it your worst: Dorney Park. Yes, I could easily nominate Palace Playland or Astroland, but why nominate a beachside carnival when you know the rides are gonna be ****? No, Dorney Park takes the cake because it's a boring ugly worthless full-sized park that you expect to be good.
Worst Ride for safety: Super Star at Palace Playland, I don't know how I didn't just fall off and hit the ground in the middle of the ride on that awful troika.
Worst manufacturer: Basically anyone that comes out of Japan, China, Korea; hell, Asian knockoffs in general. And Reverchon.
Worst ride in general (Coaster or flat ride): Gonna go with Thunderhawk here. I genuinely had no idea wooden coasters could be so downright terrible. Well, maybe Wildcat at Lake Compounce came close.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Worst Wood: Racer at KI for the fact that it bruised my ribs.
Worst Steel: Flashback
Worst Overall: Psyclone formerly at SFMM. Wish I was there to watch it be demolished.
Worst Flat Ride: Chaos, or whatever they are actually called.
Worst Park and why is it your worst: Knott's Berry Farm and the reason why is the charm is gone.
Worst Ride for safety: Togo's.
Worst manufacturer: Vekoma. Hate the headbanging
Worst ride in general (Coaster or flat ride): Timberwolf. It is a piece of ****. Shuffles so much.

T0M

Hyper Poster
Without making obvious choices that are aimed at kids etc:

Worst Wood - Big Dipper in present form
Worst Flat Ride - Submission

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
The Villain, The Villain, The Villain.

Enough said.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
Worst Wood: Judge Roy Scream, SFOT
Worst Steel: Shockwave, KD or Dragon, Adventureland
Worst Overall: Judge Roy Scream
Worst Flat Ride: Looping Viking/Pirate Ships
Worst Park and why is it your worst: Mt. Olympus- Besides Hades being fantastic this park is ****. It is poorly operated, employees rude, and doesn't feel that safe.
Worst Ride for safety: Something at Mt. Olympus
Worst manufacturer: Togo

Tony

Hyper Poster
Worst Wood - Coaster Express or Rolling Thunder

Worst Steel - Probably El Condor or most other SLC's

Worst Park and why is it your worst - Parque de Atracciones Madrid, little theming and incredibly **** ride-ops.

Worst manufacturer - Kumbak, absolutely ruined Stampida with those trains. Completely **** up their water coaster at Efteling. Their new trains for the Vekoma loopscrews aren't anything special either.