What's new

The Walt Disney Company buyout Disneyland Paris

spicy

Giga Poster
Today TWDC completed the takeover of DLP taking their share total to 97.08% with a mandatory buyout procedure to follow taking it to 100% ownership.

http://www.boursorama.com/actualite...o-disney-amf-41cb4df66991079169bee457af6464c0

Great news for the future of the resort, everyone knows of the financial problems which have plagued DLP since opening in 1992 and this buyout by TWDC is long overdue. Even if this doesn't necessarily mean we may see new attractions straight away it means stability financially and the future now looks very good for the Paris resort.

DCMnIGeXYAAZrHB.jpg

peep

CF Legend
I'm intrigued as to what will happen in the future but the American parks aren't exactly run any better than Paris.

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
I heard about it a while ago and was quite confused by that announcement that Disney would buy Disney. Does sound weird if you don't know the details!
What I do hope is that new investments and improvements can be made without shareholders having a fit because "it's not tradition". I remember hardcore fans/shareholder blocking off the notion of replacing the gas lamps with energy saving bulbs because that's how it always has been. :p