What's new

The Vengeance - 14/2/12

addy2503

Mega Poster
---Begin Communication---
They’re coming, they’re coming!
I don’t know how long it will take them but they’re coming.
Warn everyone, family, friends, anyone you see or talk to.
Warn them about the things.
They are com…

---End Communication---

Lofty

CF Legend
Re: Vengeance

It's got 6 cars, therefore I don't like it, it'll look stupid on the track. Why don't you just put pictures up?

addy2503

Mega Poster

Uncle Arly said:
The Swarm inspired by any chance?
Maybe...

-lofty- said:
It's got 6 cars, therefore I don't like it, it'll look stupid on the track. Why don't you just put pictures up?
Because I'm teasing you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can hear them, they’re getting closer, its probably only a few days until they arrive. We are stocking up on supplies, food, weapons, but there’s only some much we can do to fight an unknown enemy.
They are com…

---End Communication---

Lofty

CF Legend

I'd understand if it was in a video format, or even actually SHOWN something in the images, when it comes down to it, we can't comment on anything, so this topic will just DIE.

addy2503

Mega Poster

Xpress said:
Don't use pre-fabs ;)
I wouldn't if I had the blindest idea of where to start with custom supports!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They’re getting closer. They’re probably only a day away at most. God knows what they look like. God knows what they’ll do to us. God save us all.
They are com…

---End Communication---

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re: The Vengeance

Have you ever seen a loop supported like that?

And any smart-arse who can find a picture of some **** credit with a support like this can **** off. You know what I mean. ;)

Xpress

Strata Poster

Hixee said:
And any smart-arse who can find a picture of some **** credit with a support like this can **** off. You know what I mean. ;)

Well, no B&M is supported like that (to my knowledge).

Custom supports aren't hard to figure out. Just download a few rides (or even better, use some of the rides in the update 1.6-1.8 folder!) and have a look at how they're made ;)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Xpress said:
Hixee said:

Well, no B&M is supported like that (to my knowledge).
I meant any loop on any coaster ever, but yeah, NO B&M is supported this way.

Lofty

CF Legend
Good video... :roll:

Listen, if you want us to comment, GIVE US SOMETHING TO COMMENT ABOUT. **** sake. It's not **** Atari Community!

addy2503

Mega Poster
They’ve found us! We don’t have much longer to live now!
Corporal Thompson over & ou…
---End Communication---
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With four heart-stopping inversions & hitting a top speed of over 140 KM/H, The Vengeance is a roller coaster that will truly blow you away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dkrHFHV ... AAAAAAAAAA

(P.S. sorry its a bit late)

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
All of your elements were really badly shaped.

The lift wasn't good at all. Use the 'i' button to straighten pieces of track. Also, you had some pacing issues, and the elements were really drawn out, when a lot of the time, they didn't need to be as much.

Supporting was pretty bad. Even though you used prefabs (no!) it was on the whole far too oversupported for a B&M and just looked a mess.

Lofty

CF Legend
If I was you. I'd go away, start doing a lot more "Realistic tracks", don't do massive stories, just get to grips with No Limits, work on tracks a lot more, your banking, transitions and shaping look pretty bad. Then, post back and show us your progress. You need to start working a lot more to become any good at No Limits, it takes a while but I'm sure you'll get there.