What's new

The scariest roller coasters

TilenB

Strata Poster
Yesterday I was browsing through our national news website, when I spotted this article about the scariest roller coasters in the world. For my opinion most of them aren't so scary at all, or the company that built them also built a better version somewhere else.
PS: The article is in Slovene, but there are also videos and photos of the rides.

http://www.rtvslo.si/tureavanture/novic ... rti/201520

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I saw this the on Tuesday evening and was completely amazed by the exceptional poor quality of the article. I just assumed that they had somebody in from a primary school doing their news that day.

kimahri

CF Legend
CBA to attempt anything with the actual article but that, ****, thing in Parc St Paul. That was terrifying. :C

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Lofty said:
^ It's a Non-Enthusiast piece of Coaster Editorial, did you expect any different? ;)

Yes :lol:

If your profession is a writer, then you should be professional about it and research. I'm not, but even I research anything I put down in type as a "fact" as much as I can do. If I was being paid, then I'd be ashamed to produce such a lazy, unprofessional work of dingo's kidneys as that.

Kata1

Roller Poster
I guess I get Kingda Ka. I could see how that would be scary. And I get Tower of Terror 2. I don't get the other ones. I mean, seriously! Millennium Force is not scary.

Waffleman

Mega Poster
I just love what Google Translate is telling me that it says.
Track Saw Ride in Britain was opened on 14 March this year, vote on it was extended part with the steepest in the world, is what his angle 100 degrees.
Steel Dragon track is crazy for the longest railroad in the world. The park Nagase Spa Land it was erected in 2000, but still is a real fear and trembling.
In Tarragona, Spain has set the fastest crazy trains in Europe.
Breakneck ride also offers one of the most popular railways in the world mad.
etc