What's new

The Red Dragon [NL2 Re-Master] DOWNLOAD ONLINE

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Just between projects I thought I'd revisit the first ride I did using Newton2. It's a ride I'm quite proud of, and there are a few track work details that annoy me, but wanting to revisit the ride I found it didn't import very well, so I'm going back to it to get it back to it's former glory with bit added on. CrazyCoaster will be helping with updating some of the textures later on. So far I've just been lining up the scenery and re-doing all the supports. I'm gonna try input some details I've always wanted on the ride, so watch this space.

pmNAFk.jpg

Updated logo, I've flattened it and made it bit less dated.

Ye781j.jpg

Support work on the first drop

S29Xtv.jpg

The first hill has been re-done now. Mainly spacing the supports and adjusting support...girth?

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Re: The Red Dragon [NL2 Re-Master] RLRides

Annnd a teaser =)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdZqyOYBmNs[/youtube]

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Looking very promising!

How long until you expect it to be finished?

bob_3_

Giga Poster

^ Next week I hope, made a lot of progress so far =)

bob_3_

Giga Poster

POV for you, I'll release the ride download tomorrow =)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFTm40XsbHc[/youtube]

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re: The Red Dragon [NL2 Re-Master] POV ONLINE

Any update on this Richard?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I really like this!

I thought the coaster was great. The layout was good, with a nice mix of big airtime hills and fast corners. It might be a silly thing to focus on, but I particularly liked the straight hill - if that's the best way to describe it. I think it was a creative way of shaping an airtime hill that I haven't really seen before.

Also, this coaster was Smooth. Like... fantastically so. Felt very realistic. I think you had the B&M shaping perfect.

The theming was a nice touch too. I think there was just enough, without it swamping the ride.

Great great great coaster. Well done. Sorry it's taken me so long to give any feedback!