What's new

The Perfect Traveling Coaster?

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
Which coaster type and layout do you think would do great as a traveling coaster, and why?

Personally I like the idea of these two:

miniottoExtend_img.jpg

It's small and manageable, and a different experience than the other current traveling junior coasters. - It doesn't have a 'powered dragon' layout or the 'wacky worm' layout.

826r000om2jbhkir29803i.jpg

It's something special on the market because no other traveling coaster is currently suspended, also it's pretty compact and suitable for the whole family.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It already exists:

Olympia%20Looping.jpg

End of thread. ;)

Bear

Roller Poster
I'd like to see B&M do a travelling version of their Batman rides. Like a modern version of the Intamin Euro Star.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Speaking of Olympia Looping, anyone know why it isn't listed on RCDB? The only reason I could figure is that it's because it's never been permanently located at any one park, so they wouldn't have any park to list it under. But you'd think they'd have a section for notable traveling coasters such as that one.

Martyn B

CF Legend
I'd like to see more of the MS Xtended SC 2000 spinners on the fair circuit. I know there's one (maybe more...) in Germany, but more are needed! The UK fairs are pretty pants coaster wise, to be honest. With our most interesting travelling coaster being a powered Mine Train, then about 12 Spinning Mouse coasters and 32 Big Apples, plus the odd Go-Gator.

HECK, even a looping Pinfari would be good!