What's new

The people of Tamworth

Dan1989

Mega Poster
I had never even heard of this town Until Wednesday planning my trip to Drayton Manor. I just want to say how friendly everyone we came into contact with was. I first spoke to someone in a cab office who was very friendly with us. Then the taxi driver himself, he was talking to us about where we had come from about theme parks ect, and the exact same with the woman taxi driver we had back, she was telling us all about Tamworth and it's big snowdome so we actually decided to get out in the town center and get a pub meal. The guy behind the bar was really friendly as with the waiter. I cant remember the full name of the place but it was the something Black... I parted ways with my friend at Tamworth train station and had a 30 minute wait. I went out for a smoke and got talking to a really sound guy about football (He noticed I had a Blackpool FC shirt on and said t me "your a long way from home aren't you". I had a really nice experience with the short time I spent in this town and thought it was worth noting.

Dan1989

Mega Poster
Maybe it's just Blackpool is so full of scum It's not the normal to meet friendly people out and about