What's new

The moon landings

Did man walk on the moon?

• Of course.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have a brain, therefore, I'm saying "no".

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Giga Poster
I think, in my opinion, which is always right, whether you like it or not, I think that cheese is absolutely disgusting, and why anyone would eat it, I do not know...
However, some people [who belong in big white rubber-padded rooms] do seem to like stuff, and where else would you find cheese than the moon? Nowhere, that's where!

This proves that man has been to the moon, and have been going for as long as cheese has existed.

Also, how would they have filmed the Clangers if man had never been to space?

kir

Hyper Poster
I reckon it happened. I'm slightly confused as to why anyone would want to believe otherwise, or indeed put valuable time into doing so. A lot of time and effort is wasted on conspiracy theories.

Pingu on drugs

Roller Poster
I believe that man has walked on the Moon. What I don't believe is that the first moon landing was on the Moon. I have researched far into this topic, and there is a lot of evidence, which is often backed up by simple physics which shows how it could have been fake. And I hate how biased the poll is, I do have a brain, which is why I am not going with the crowd who believe everything they're told by the government etc. I don't see how I'm "poorly educated" to believe that the American governemnt could have faked it. They were in the space race with the Russians, and so why not cheat and fake it to win this "space race" At least admit that it is slightly plausible. No?

Status
Not open for further replies.