What's new

The Kingdom Of Thrills & Downhills: Chapter 2

kayleigh coston

Roller Poster
Fantasy(Fairly Good) Island:

#Cred 58: The Odyssey:
This is a good coaster packed with intensity, inversions and a steep drop.
My first ride on this did bang my head around quite a bit. The second ride was one of the best front row seat rides I’ve ever had.
The huge loop and corkscrew definitely pack a punch
b585ed53b95eff8cbbe700e725673937.jpg

#Cred 59: Millennium:
This coaster surprised me a lot. Honestly by the look of it, I thought it was going to be rough. This is one of the smoothest coasters I’ve ever done. Funnily enough, being the 4th tallest in the UK, it didn’t scare me at all. The metal restraints didn’t bother me. Decent Drop, good inversions and a nice, smooth helix to finish off. My one critique was that its entrance was confusing.
d51aabf9039b89bea1dce3c07431b358.jpg

#Cred 60:Rhombus Rocket:
This one surprised me too. This Family coaster is surprisingly smooth and fast. Very Enjoyable and it was a bonus interacting with the Log Flume Ride.
b85df717b8977b8591c830b35685d874.jpg

#Cred 61: Apple Coaster:
Just your typical Caterpiller coaster really. The restraint was a bit tight on the front row though.
3237916059aafab9f020dbe2e3c78be7.jpg

…..Yeah I gave the Jellikins coaster a miss. That’s for babies and I wouldn’t fit into the train anyway.

Other Rides:
- Log Flume: A Mini, scenic ride with just the one drop. Only my shoe got soaked. Thank you middle seat
50e4e056e5623698a7de4136a7723744.jpg

- Seaquarium: A Boat ride which goes past many displays of animatronics. It was a different, interesting kind of ride. However, I didn’t appreciate having to keep leaning forward in order to balance the boat

- Tree Top Climb: It turns out I’m a total wimp when it comes to high rope courses. I only managed a wooden block bridge and a plank. I even completed Go Ape in the past and I couldn’t complete this one

- Mystical Dragon Adventure: A Flume Boat ride with many quick dips and turns, finally splashing down to the end of the slide. Yes, this ride does get you quite soaked!
913dc23d6907c9dbdb8007c1625e0d45.jpg

Conclusion:
Fantasy Island is a decent theme park. It’s impressive for this park to hold 2 of the tallest coasters in this country and both are good rides too.

The other rides are fine. There’s nothing special or outstanding about them.

This park definitely needs a gift shop as they are seriously lacking it. Also the rapids need to be fixed
In all honesty, I am definitely going to come back here again, mainly for the 2 coasters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graeme

Roller Poster
I love Millennium Coaster. I first rode it in 1999 and it's always been one of my favourites. It just goes to show that lasting smoothness is all in the design - if the coaster doesn't fight against the track too much, it has a better chance of staying smooth. Millennium Coaster's movements are long, graceful and drawn-out, and that's the way I like it.