What's new

The Error Rides (Ninja Download, Pg1)

Error

Strata Poster
Thanks loefet

More done. Supported the cobra, and added extra supports on a bit. Not sure if I want them.
NinjaCC-090501224205000.jpg

And the zero-g roll:
NinjaCC-090501224221001.jpg

And here's the entire second half, fairly smooth:
NinjaCC-090501224248002.jpg

Xpress

Strata Poster
Hmm, maybee now that you're on a better computer (well, graphics wise as a factory setup), maybee your rides will turn out a lot smoother, hmm? :)

Oh, and is that the zero-g I helped on, or did you remod it?

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Layout = epic win!

The first half is just so B&M. I like how the cobra roll is stacked right over the turn to the lift. The only problem I see here is that your loop is a tiny bit misshapen. The exit of the 0-g roll rocks though. Also, the second half is so twisted, it's insane. It looks very fun. Great work here.

Error

Strata Poster
Xpress said:
Oh, and is that the zero-g I helped on, or did you remod it?

It isn't. That file is still saved on my old computer and didn't manage to save, allow with mine and poke's project (DAMN!)

rollerdude said:
The only problem I see here is that your loop is a tiny bit misshapen.

You're right to say that, because it is misshapen.

Picture1.png

The drop doesn't hit the ground the first time.

Slash

Giga Poster
You gonna sort that out Error?

Looking good, not too sure on the supports, seem a bit thin but I like the coaster

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I think it's meant to be like that. ;)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
About the loop, I see the problem. It's not that the entrance and exit height are different. It's the top. The top either needs to be shorter or the sides need to be wider. It's a bit too egg shaped now.

Xpress

Strata Poster
But I get a pat on the back :( And all of that work, wasted.

Oh, wait, Joe I can send you the Machine I worked on now that you have NL again. No, no tools on that. Well, unless you consider a hand a tool ;)

Brookes

Giga Poster
Loved the layout, your trackwork is definitely getting better. As long as you keep building coasters, they will get much smoother. This was definitely your best yet in my opinion.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
This wasn't one of your best, Joe.

The idea and layout were brilliant. Just the trackwork let them down. There were quite a few jerks and pumps that were pretty noticeable. I think shorter trains would have worked better aswell, though shame short B&M trains look ugly.

Still, I'll give Ninja a 7/10.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm going to have to keep this one short.

Ninja

I really liked the layout of this coaster, it was tight, twisty and just a lot of fun. However the trackwork wasn't so great. It felt kinda pumpy and jerky. If you made this ride smooth then you'd have a real winner there.

Sorry I can only keep it short today! I'll give it 6/10. If you'd have got the trackwork right you'd have been looking at a much higher mark!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I'll have to wait to download it until I get home. From the previous screenshots, it looks lovely.