What's new

The Error Rides (Ninja Download, Pg1)

Error

Strata Poster
Sorry for the double post, but here's my next project: polishing a piece of crap.

Z-Force2-090117125638000.jpg

Any idea what I'm redesigning?

Xpress

Strata Poster
Would Error like some Xpress polishcoaster?

Also, your supports fail on the helix on your last B&M, the one with the unholy hill or whatever.

A

Anonymous

Usually I tell people to use more segments, but in your case you should use a bit less.

You know a track is bad when there is 3-4 jerks in the track on one train length. Have you even ridden this coaster in the back?
Also you need to get your forces in check, they spiked above 2 in lateral and -2 vertical, and that is not acceptable.

Your designs are great, but you seriously need to get your track smooth.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Soo, umm, I saw this at the local coaster store:

coasterpolishhz1.png

Would you like to borrow some? I used some on Machine, and the layout is de shiz now :D

kimahri

CF Legend
You made a paradox.

Brian told you to "walk away" joke in the future. You made a joke thus you must leave to topic.

Thus paradox.

Anyway Joe's rides.

Machine- Had some really strong reds and was odd around the corners but wasn't too bad.

And I'm not going to comment on ninja cause its not done.

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
Just lower the helix? Or make it flatter? If the train isn't actually hanging on the way round it then it's ok anyway...

I was looking on youtube the other day and there's already a z-force on there - If it's the one I remember, it's a very newbish eurofighter (similar?) to G-force at drayton (except that it isn't similar.)

I just noticed how Z and G rhyme in your language. It sounds a bit weird saying zed force...

Um yeah this is my first post on nolimits forum on anyone else's coaster but mine so if it sounds a bit weird, I'm not used to it ... :)

Error

Strata Poster
Ingested Banjo said:
Just lower the helix? Or make it flatter? If the train isn't actually hanging on the way round it then it's ok anyway...

It's just going 9 MPH, which is too slow for me.

Ingested Banjo said:
I was looking on youtube the other day and there's already a z-force on there - If it's the one I remember, it's a very newbish eurofighter (similar?) to G-force at drayton (except that it isn't similar.)

That's great, except that it's not a copyrighted name, so I can use it as much as anyone else, past or future.

Ingested Banjo said:
I just noticed how Z and G rhyme in your language. It sounds a bit weird saying zed force...

Yup. They taught you a faster way of learning the alphabet. Faster yes, correct no.

Error

Strata Poster
Update on Z-Force 2:

Layout's complete, and I'm going to attempt smoothing.
Z-Force2-090128214258000.jpg

Elements (in order of execution): 180 turn, lift to 106ft, small drop, 180 turn, barrel roll, spiral drop, vertical loop, immeliman, hill, swooping turn, corkscrew, helix, hill, corkscrew, overbanked turn, barrel roll, bunny hop, turn, brakes.

Though, I want an opinion: I want to try and change a section so it hops over and through the loop, then does an immeliman into the corkscrew, as shown (poorly) here:
Z-Force2-090128214315001.png

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Use that idea.

That'll be really nice, especially if you can get it to flow really nicely.

Error

Strata Poster
Well, I managed to get NL on my mac, and it work beautifully.

Just compare: before:
NinjaCC-090122171147001.jpg

And after:
NinjaCC-090430231558000.jpg

Did some more supporting with Ninja
NinjaCC-090430102706000.jpg

Dropped the second corkscrew to go under the drop (not tunnel tested yet, but will adjust)
NinjaCC-090430231803004.jpg

And moved the back helix more forward
NinjaCC-090430231708003.jpg

More updates soon!

A

Anonymous

I really love way this track twist around itself. If it flows as good as it looks on these images then it will be awesome.