What's new

TH13TEEN queue

Jer

Strata Poster
The Chewing gum on Medusa was pretty bad, people kept throwing it at the station building to see if it would stick.

Xpress

Strata Poster
You haven't seen chewing gum until you've seen Silver bullets Q.. :shock:

There's probably 10,000lbs of the crap all over.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Ollie said:
Pierre said:
Spain was also bad for chewing gum.
Haha. You ain't seen chewing gum until you've seen the tunnels on Tutuki Splash. :p

I've seen it.

Log Flume tunnels in Parc de Attraciones were awful too.

Tarantulas was the best, literally a wall of chewing gum, then the park just painted over it :lol:

cp23

Mega Poster
I remember a tree full of chewing gum in the queue line for the Vampire at Chessington. We're talking a good few years ago now, though, so no idea whether it's still there. Something tells me they chopped it down but I haven't been to CWoA for ages now.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
^ I remember the tree too, but it's been gone for a while now.
Nemesis Inferno had those boards at some stage to put your chewing gum on

But then Thorpe is chav central

cp23

Mega Poster
Oh I remember those. Were they in the Air queue line as well at some point? Or am I imagining that?

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Not sure I'm afraid - I never got to Alton till I was old enough to take myself!
They seem a good idea though.

Chewing gum gives me horrible visions of school...being made to wear skirts with tights that stuck to the gum beneath the wooden desks - ewwww

cp23

Mega Poster
Oh I know what you mean - not that I wore a skirt (!), but pretty much every desk and chair at school had chewing gum stuck on it somewhere.

I wonder why Europa-Park doesn't have these problems, at least not to the same extent. Higher class of visitors perhaps!? Or maybe even the chavviest chav couldn't bring himself to deface the beautiful Europa-Park. I think it may also have something to do with the park's perfectionist approach to appearance, in that any vandalism etc. discovered will be dealt with pretty swiftly, whereas at AT/Thorpe etc. less seems to be done about it.