What's new

Texas Giant Offer!

KDGrizzly4Life

Mega Poster
Straight from Facebook News Feed:

We've got a GIANT Celebration planned for our 50th Anniversary season! To kick things off, you can purchase a one-day ticket online for only $19.61! Tickets are valid only for Opening Weekend, March 5 & 6. You don't want to miss out on this!

That's huge! I wish I could go!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
That's a great deal, but I can't imagine any CFers other than Chris being able to make it there. I'll be going in August & both Chris & I have season passes anyway.
Thanks for posting. Deals like this should always be mentioned just in case anyone has the opportunity to take advantage.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I can see if I can make it, I just have to rearrange a few things, but I would love to be down there for opening!

RCF

Strata Poster
Yeah I just need to renew my season pass instead of having to pay a small (albeit good) price for one visit. And I'm not even sure Giant will be opened Opening Day. I don't think there's been an official release saying when it will open. I'm guessing by the context clues "GIANT celebration" it may be open, but I'm not exactly sure.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
How much are tickets normally? $20 is about £13, which is dirt cheap for big chain theme park. Nice!

(Obviously being thousands of miles away, I will not be attending but if I was local, I'd be there!)

RCF

Strata Poster
Normally they're about eh 30-40 dollars, But usually they have the kids price offer where it's 29 dollars.

You coulda checked the Six Flags website, but I don't think you wanna be blinded.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
If I know Giant will be open by lets say this Wednesday, I think I can make it happen. Yeah, its an 8 hour drive each way, but if it rides the way it looks, I think it might be worth it. Plus I can get my pass for the live. We shall wait and see.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
RCF said:
and we could set something up. cuz you sure as hell ain't goin alone XD

That sounds good to me. I'll probably end up taking my girlfriends camera which isn't too shabby thanks to my wallet, lol, and snap some great pictures.