What's new

Tayto Park | Viking Voyage | Interlink Super Flume

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
Does anyone know the cost of Blue Fire (I looked but couldn't find it)? Maybe a smaller Mack launch like Blue Fire would fit the price range.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Tayto Park have been amazing to deal with when its come to arranging an event with them and for that I wish them all the success in the world with their park, very excited to see what they have planned for 2018.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I'm thinking perhaps a Vekoma space warp launch coaster (similar to roller coaster f1 premier at Energylandia) or a b&m launch wing coaster

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Good news! Will be a bit odd seeing a park with (hopefully) 2 world class coasters and like 4 other rides though. Hope the water ride is a solid investment and not a Paultons style travelling log flume...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Having seen how well they did with Cu Chulainn, I have high hopes for their next "major" investments. It's going to end up as such a fab little park, with a couple of amazing coasters and a crisp factory tour. <3

Lofty

CF Legend
For the price tag of the water ride, I think we can *hopefully* rule out a 'travelling' style water ride.

hamcake

Roller Poster
Lofty said:
For the price tag of the water ride, I think we can *hopefully* rule out a 'travelling' style water ride.

The plans show a clone of this
[youtubevid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZNhITtzNoU[/youtubevid]

doesn't seem amazing or anything. I'm hoping since the plans are from before the success of the coaster that they will have rethought the design and gone for something a bit more modern/good. I don't know anything about planning laws so maybe they have to go with what was planned for a structure like this. All these recent flats came out of nowhere though.

Lofty

CF Legend
Because it's offering guests a new experience to their park and a ride that's not currently in their lineup, adding a 'staple' theme park ride and making for a full theme park experience.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
snes2 said:
Don't even know why they want a water ride, the weather is pretty bad here.

Very true, however Lofty is right. Take Tidal wave at Thorpe, even on the wettest coldest days in November there's still topless chavs riding it.

Dave

CF Legend
Chris Brown said:
snes2 said:
Don't even know why they want a water ride, the weather is pretty bad here.

Very true, however Lofty is right. Take Tidal wave at Thorpe, even on the wettest coldest days in November there's still topless chavs riding it.

Or Valhalla on a freezing March weekend...

hamcake

Roller Poster
plans say vanilla log flume. haven't properly seen the construction site to see if it's matching the plans so far

Sandman

Giga Poster
Should be interesting to see a traditional log flume being constructed in 2016. Glad Tayto are going for some variation.