What's new

Tayto Park | Cú Chulainn Coaster | Gravity Group

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
This park is really almost like RCT3 in reality. They're adding lots of big new attractions in a very short amount of time! I'm by no means complaining, just pointing that out.

I think it'll be a new flat at most, because building another roller coaster would really cost them.

rollercoaster2

Mega Poster
At least they are making a good go of it. If new attractions are announced then obviously they feel they have the market and they have the money because it's a commercial brand park so i'd say go for it. They have little competition on the island of Ireland.

The enthusiasm for the new coaster seems to have caught them by surprise.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Mysterious Sue said:
He's from ECC (and you can always see him dominating the coaster count score board ;p ).
Nice to finally say hi Richard, you're very welcome here :D

We're running a CF trip in August a little while after opening. I don't know if Ian or someone else is going to the press day.
Yes, Ian is going to the media day, which is 4th June.

davidm

Strata Poster
So that "BIG NEWS coming soon" is just going to be the announcement of the coaster opening date.

EthC

Mega Poster
Tayto park has confirmed on its facebook page, the official opening day is 5th June!!

11351293_960318777342440_6602292429185392946_n.jpg

Source:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tayto-Park/184031211637871?fref=photo

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Looks really awesome! If I ever take a Europe Trip may have to start in Ireland, which I've wanted to see anyway, and ride this!

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I think there isn't an inversion.

The park probably just marketed that overbank closest to the park as an inversion.

Maybe an Inverted Tophat? ;)

mouse

Giga Poster
Looks great! I reckon everyone should dress up like that for the Tayto park live, would get some great on ride photos :p