What's new

Taylor's Week in England- Huge PTR COMPLETE

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
You're coming to Milton Keynes for a day. End of. Brad doesn't have to come as I know he doesn't enjoy the good things in life.

^ I think he meant just to come to Milton Keynes to see it and see that it's not crappy or something. But yah a day out in London would be nice, I don't have the funds anymore to be traveling around visiting :p .

nadroJ

CF Legend
Milton Keynes is crap.

Anyway, you should come to Southampton, because not only is it awesome, myself AND Ian live here, so we can get very drunk by the coast, hooray.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
nadroJ said:
Milton Keynes is crap.

Anyway, you should come to Southampton, because not only is it awesome, myself AND Ian live here, so we can get very drunk by the coast, hooray.

Hahaha, I was about to post the same thing. Plus you can see some big boats and see where the Titanic set sail from. If that doesn't sell it then nothing will.

Okay guys, me and Brad are gonna be making a topic soon for anyone that wants to meet up with us in London, I'm not traveling all of England to see everyone, as much as I'd like to. Funds just don't allow :p .

The whole Titanic thing is pretty cool though. I just watched that movie like two days ago.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
So yeah, come to Southampton and then we can all go to Funland on Hayling Island so you can grab some more creds.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Brad said:
LiveForTheLaunch said:
me and Brad .
You mean Brad and I.
No, she was right. You only use "Brad and I" if you're starting the sentence like that. In the middle of the sentence, "me and Brad" is acceptable. I think...? Lain/Hoyer?

nadroJ

CF Legend
Ian said:
So yeah, come to Southampton and then we can all go to Funland on Hayling Island so you can grab some more creds.

If Hayling Island is open over the winter I am so up for that. English seaside resorts are so much better during the winter, there's less half-naked unattractive people.

Also, UC, that was way too easy ;]

You mean Brad and I.

Yah yah whatevs, I'm not here to be gramatically correct :p . Says the boy who spelled hungry as "Hungary" earlier :p . And the one who spells definitely as "defiantly" :p . YES I can go on!

But yeah it matters what context it's in.

And you're making the topic, i'm just telling you what to put in as I know you will cock up somewhere along the lines.

You have no faith in me! :p I planned our Alton trip and it went SWIMMINGLY well aside from the little blip in the morning.

Yeah, broken condoms are the worst, aren't they?

Yah I'd say that would be a bad thing but if you read the report you would notice that the blip was not being able to find the bus to Alton, not a broken condom :p .

Martyn

Giga Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
You have no faith in me! :p I planned our Alton trip and it went SWIMMINGLY well aside from the little blip in the morning.

Not sure why you got a train from Stoke to Uttoxeter though! Isn't there a bus from Stoke to Alton Towers? That would have saved you the hour delay!

^ There's a bus from Uttoxeter to Alton, not sure about Stoke.

Either way, I had a fab time, got all the creds, rerides, got to meet Phil, Steph, Ciaran, and re-meet Hix.. So woo. Trip was a success :p .

A

Anonymous

LiveForTheLaunch said:
(anyone know the acceleration rate?)
That would be me :p

I don't have a log of Rita, but I have one on the clone in Germany so Rita should be pretty similar:

G00100_Desert_race-1.png

The force peaks at about 2 g's and the duration of the whole launch is 2.1 seconds.

Love the report in all, really makes me wish that I could return there sooner...