Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bondage tape

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Recently I've been thinking about how great tape is. I always thought my fave was double-sided sticky tape, but now I'm developing a love for parcel tape. Masking tape probably comes somewhere in my top 5 too. Honorable mention to duct tape - the musician's best friend.

Surely I can't be the only one with such mundane appreciations... Which of these fine sticky rolls is your fave?

Duct tape

1711473_2000x2000.jpg

Sellotape

drg932

Masking tape

fullsize.jpg

Parcel tape

brown-parcel-tape-48mm-50m-6-pack-500x500.jpg

Surgical tape

3M_Transpore_Surgical_Tapes__1.25cm_X_9.14m___24_Per_box.jpg

Double-sided tape

Double_Sided_Rayon_Cloth_Tape-500x500.jpg

Scotch tape

Just+a+Bit+o+Scotch+Tape.jpg

Tit tape

43325d1151003337-double-sided-clothing-tape-tape.jpg

Electrical tape

tape19ey.jpg

Gaffer tape

Black_gaffer_tape.jpg

Bondage tape

Red_Bondage_Tape.jpg

davidm

Strata Poster
My next door neighbour (a rather elderly gentleman) insists on parking his car in the driveway/passageway between my house and his - there is enough room (just) to get my car past his whilst parked there (our garages are at the rear of the houses) as long as he parks up close to the wall...

...so this weekend he was parking up close to his wall when he "misjudged it" a little and crashed into the waste-pipe running down the side of the wall (his waste-pipe not mine). He cracked it all up but apparently did not notice - the upshot of which was every time him or his equally elderly wife flushed their toilet, copious amounts of "waste water" (etc) sprayed out into the driveway (and over his car).

Being a good neighbour I pointed this out to him, suggesting he needed to get it repaired ASAP - but in the mean time I also patched up the cracked pipe with a good few feet of DUCT TAPE (see there was a point to all this).

So DUCT TAPE for the win - mostly because it has saved my driveway being covered in my neighbours effluent for the last few days. :)

Darren B

Giga Poster
^You have neighbours?

What are you doing living amongst peasants? Next you'll be telling me you live in a semi-detached M'Lord.

Just so I'm not spamming, I'll give a vote to electrical tape. Brilliant stuff.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Aye if I can't fix it with duck tape then it probably can't be fixed. So many things around the house (or even my car) are held together with a combination of cable ties and duct tape.

Electrical tape is the absolute worst, closely followed by double sided tape.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Gorilla tape for me. It's every bit as good as duct tape, but can be easily removed without damaging the coaster's paint job.

717Gx1fW-%2BL._SX450_.jpg

I use to love the surgical tape to put over my dermal piercings at night. But, now that they've been retired I have no use for it anymore. I'd say masking tape or clear duct tape <3 Masking tape sucks but it's easy to get off the roll whereas duct tape can be a nightmare.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I love the smell of Sellotape, but another vote for duct tape here.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Masking tape - tearing it without scissors or teeth wins it for me.

I hate parcel tape, mainly because the admin girls use it every day in the office and it's like torture.