• Stealth

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Rita

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jake

Strata Poster
supersion said:
wel i think this topic is sorta quite pointless, because 1 who cares.... they're both owned by the same company "tussauds". So to be onest, does it matter?

You, are an idiot.

So we're not allowed to compare X and Kingda ka because they're both in six flags parks?

*Rips hair out and screams*

spicy

Giga Poster
Mushroom said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiight! I can't be bothered with reading of 5 pages. Having been on both in 1 week. When I went on Rita last year, I was like whoaaaaaaa. Then we had Stealth opening day, that launch was so immense! But I needed to compare both. So roll on 23rd and 30th April. 23rd I hit Stealth, and 30th I hit Rita. My conclusion: Rita better layout and a lot more fun. Stealth, just the launch really. Stealth may have the size, but Rita has its curves. But if we got a mix of both Rita and Stealth, we would of had one of the best coasters in the UK, even to rival Nemesis! But it is 50/50 for me!

If only we got the Xcelerator clone :cry:

supersion

Mega Poster
Jake said:
supersion said:
wel i think this topic is sorta quite pointless, because 1 who cares.... they're both owned by the same company "tussauds". So to be onest, does it matter?

You, are an idiot.

So we're not allowed to compare X and Kingda ka because they're both in six flags parks?

X and kingda ka are totally different to eachother, where stealth and rita theres not much difference.

Ben

CF Legend
^There's not much difference?

I don't know how you failed to notice the utterly different layouts of the two.

You know, Rita's good one and Stealth's **** one.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Stealth probably didn't feel as fast as Rita because most enthusiasts had lost thier launch virginity of Rita a year before, therefore there would have been very little leg shaking afterwards.

My friends that rode Stealth without riding Rita both had that shaky leg feeling and loved it.

I'm bored of both Rita's and Stealth's launches now. I try and find ways to improve it, such as looking sideways as it launches.

What I cannot tire of is the drop on Stealth. That thrills me every single time.

Rita may have curves and stuff, but that doesn't equate to half the fun of Stealth's drop in my eyes.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
^What he said. Stealth is great fun.

I will say that Rita does have a better queue line than Stealth - luckily I didn't have the hike around the whole length on Stealth on Monday.

spicy

Giga Poster
I love the music in the RITA queueline, the atmosphere is just buzzing.

That doesn't mean its a better ride though.

Having said that I like them both. They both offer completely different experiences after the launch. I think Stealths launch feels alot more forceful though.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Jake said:
supersion said:

You, are an idiot.

Duh, Jake, you can't compare any two rides owned by Six Flags! :p

...I agree, you're an idiot supersion. The point of a forum is for disgussion. Any disgussion has a point.

And it's quite clear that ...we all bloody care!!!!!

Why would we post if we didn't? Ugh.

Even the American's seem to care!!!!1111one...

But they are all odd i guess. :p

joe

Mega Poster
My opinion has changed. I rode Rita again on Saturday, and I think that its alot better. Stealth may be higher and faster, but I now prefer the launch and airtime pops on Rita.

Mat

Hyper Poster
I think that the reason why people seem to think that Rita is quicker is becuase of the way it leaves the launch track. Stealth goes straight up vertically and tiwists and then goes over the top hat and back down, there are basically no bends or turns. Rita, At the end of the launch it takes a sharp turn casusing greater G-forces, also it has several airtime hills. So that is my reasoning, although I have never riden it.

Ben

CF Legend
No Joe.

Rita feels like 60 instantly. Rita does this- 0... 60. While Stealth does this- 0.....20.......40......la de dah.....60......*checks nails*..... 80.......... 8.

kir

Hyper Poster
Yeah, that's what I hate about Stealth. It's so slow off the block. Rita has that "ping" that Stealth will never have. I suppose though, given that Rita is a lot more intense after only a year, Stealth will be really intense next season too. Rita almost broke my back, it's so impressive and extreme!

Still definately much prefer Rita!

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
Stealth seemed to have a more powerful launch.

I can't really tell a difference between the launch on Stealth and Rita. This is the only way to have a good comparison. Visit TP then AT and then go back again to TP and eventually AT again, everything in a one week time term.