What's new

Starry Night Ripper- B&M Flyer for World Joyland

Jake

Strata Poster
That turn out of the loop is messed up!

This thing looks great. It's good to see B&M pushing the boat out a bit more with their flyers.

Can't wait to ride this in August <3.

Ben

CF Legend
Wow, this is looking amazing <3

The turn after the loop is just all sorts of crazy awesome, I hope it rides as good as it looks! Find out in August <3

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
172217yhjsvvohtyvhyptv.jpg

WOW! This is looking like it's going to be the best flyer out there!

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
That turn is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen on a Flyer...

And it looks all the better for it...

I do love that B&M are being different with this...

Ben

CF Legend
I'm sad we can't see the transition after the loop but everything we can see looks AMAZING!

I don't think it'll be QUITE as good as Tatsu just because Tatsu has the amazing position and OMFG Pretzel Loop, but, this does look fab!

Can't wait til August <3

Snoo

The Legend
I dunno about best flyer.. as Tatsu and Manta look better tbh.. but it looks better than most.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Testing!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6fZfpG6sB8&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Also for what it's worth, the creator of the previous video did a mock up on NL of the layout.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6EWzsmGKVw&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Lofty

CF Legend
This coaster looks pretty amazing, it's a shame I'll never get to ride it. I have TOO much spite built up for Ben and Jake!

smile73775smile

Roller Poster
Some people rode B&M Flyer !!!!!!!

Last night, the maintainance people rode the coaster!! The water dummy test was over, and the B&M egineer was very happy and secretly let them rode once.......... :shock:

By the way, the official name of the coaster comes out to be "Starry Sky Ripper".

jokerman

Giga Poster
Is it just me who thinks the twists at the end are a bit "Colossus". They just feel added on as something extra to bring the train back to the station.