What's new

Special Trips

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Sometimes you go to a theme park and it's that bit better then usual because something really unique happens.

What trips have you been on that are right up there on your favourite park visits, and why?

I have to say, most of mine are at Alton Towers, and a lot this year too.

Corkscrew's last day is right up there, loved that.

Th13teens Preview Weekend compensation thing. That was one of the best days I've had, having the opportunity to talk to John Wardley about Th13teen whilst standing in the 'drop' section, fantastic!

New Year's Eve visits are always special too, at Disneyland, Disneyland Paris and the Magic Kingdom.

There are plenty more I can think of, but how about you? What special trips have you been on and why?

Lucy

Hyper Poster
My main one would be going to all the parks in Florida this year - really amazing and a holiday with lots of great memories too :)

Although I have to mention my trip to Alton Towers for the fireworks which was pretty fab as well.

Snoo

The Legend
Since Lives are so rare here in the States.. every Live has probably been my favorite day(s). Also, since myself and Taylor have been the only ones to go to every single one, we have a special gay connection. <3

rickydoodle

Roller Poster
Seeing the first human riders take a spin on Colossus at the 2002 AGM was pretty cool, not sure about special though?

For me the best days are those at the best parks with the best people. Europa with your best friends is unbeatable.