What's new

Spain 2014!

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
I have never liked Khan, but this September I had such an amazing ride on it, it flew straight to my #2. Crazy intense and so smooth, but I've had rides with horrible roughness too.
So glad Shambhala has impressed another person! So glad it's my #1. Stunning coaster.

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
Nice report so far!

ATTACKHAMMER said:
Another vile woodie! Not as bad as Stampida, thankfully. The first corner caught me out though, as I smashed my leg on the side!
Happened to me on The Wild One but on the elbow. Golf ball sized bruise.

Tibidabo was probably my hardest spite I've had in a while. 11.1 km travelled by public transport and walking only to get to a closed park. They only open on weekends in the summers apparently.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
ATTACKHAMMER said:
A PAC member explained some of it, but I didn't know wine was involved!

Yeah, the wine barrels don't give it away ;)

10405358_10204567425740002_2091855749710220590_n.jpg

Nic

Strata Poster
I think the vineyard queue and the exit through the wine bar are slight clues too

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Nic said:
I think the vineyard queue and the exit through the wine bar are slight clues too

marc said:
ATTACKHAMMER said:
^ I never put the two together!

All that shows is the theming does not work or like that guy you like you have no clue what you are looking at :)

I think it shows I pay little attention to everything wine related! :lol:

Martyn B

CF Legend
I just want to point something out, you don't have to pay ride in the front row of Shambhala. My first ride was in the very front row, I was directed there by the ride op. If there's no one with the fancy new gold pass (front row) they let the normal queue use the front and not the standard fast pass queue.

Which leads me on to how annoying that system is. There's obviously no limit to how many they'll sell, so in order to have a good day out, you have to pay out. Full queue pen for Shambhala, yet it was effectively running on one train, as they were designating a whole train for fast pass queue!

It's an amazing system you're willing to fork out, but the normal queue-goes will be royal **** ed.

That full cattlepen of Shambhala's, with only 'one' train, was a low point of my life.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Unlimited for one day is now €45.

Whilst it is the same as the entrance fee, it's still better value than what we have here in the UK.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Martyn B said:
Unlimited for one day is now €45.

Whilst it is the same as the entrance fee, it's still better value than what we have here in the UK.
I was at the hotel so I guess that's why it was cheap for me, made up though just over €30 for a week unlimited was amazing.